What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Canterbury limped into the finals in 7th last year and were expected to be knocked out in their 1st game, then guys like Graham, hodkinson, Ennis and Co hit form and it wasn't until about the 70th minute that they were finally finish ed off. We've beaten the broncos, easts and Cowboys at our best this year. The finals are a different comp and if we can get Inglis, reynolds and George burgess playing at their best (and Luke if he comes back) we can give the thing a good shake up

Wk 1 of finals will be tough without Issac and obviously Sutto who's done for the year.

I hope Gray comes back soon.

I'm not giving up until the fat lady has sung!

alien

Referee
Canterbury limped into the finals in 7th last year and were expected to be knocked out in their 1st game, then guys like Graham, hodkinson, Ennis and Co hit form and it wasn't until about the 70th minute that they were finally finish ed off. We've beaten the broncos, easts and Cowboys at our best this year. The finals are a different comp and if we can get Inglis, reynolds and George burgess playing at their best (and Luke if he comes back) we can give the thing a good shake up

i'm sure warriors made it to the grandfinal one year from outside the top 4 too

doyen

Bench
Heard on ABC Grandstand this arvo that Maguire is fronting for a second i/view for the Knight's coach for 2016.

Apparently things are not too rosy in the Sth's camp & Maguire not as popular as people may think.

The vibe I got was that Sths will release him if he's offered the job.

So maybe he intends to commence"Madge's Lobotomy Clinic" at Newcastle!!!!

alien

Referee
Heard on ABC Grandstand this arvo that Maguire is fronting for a second i/view for the Knight's coach for 2016.

Apparently things are not too rosy in the Sth's camp & Maguire not as popular as people may think.

:shock:

hurricane57

Juniors

If Maguire goes to the Knights can Souths get Mic Potter - that's' sure to keep Farrah away. :p:p:p

southsport

First Grade
I won't be too upset if Madge goes, like doyen I prefer a different style of play, Ben Gardiner would get the job imo.

alien

Referee
this is nuts. i had a nightmare last night that madge actually left and tim sheens and robbie farah came to souths! :lol:

Rabbits20

Immortal
I won't be too upset if Madge goes, like doyen I prefer a different style of play, Ben Gardiner would get the job imo.

If Madge goes get ready for us to go back to mediocrity. The players will slacken off and the culture will change.

I can't believe all the shit talk about Madge on here. When we start losing people can't handle it. Madge has done a brilliant job overall.

Well if Madge goes be prepared to lose more frequently.

doyen

Bench
Code:
Yeah I agree.

I was listening to the Sharks/Eels game on the ABC in the car.

The commentator was previewing the Knights/Dogs match.

He said that the Knights had spoken to Maguire a couple of week's back.

They were going to throw everything they could Maguire's way to get him to Newcastle.

He also commented that there was turmoil in the background at Sths & not all was as rosy as pictured!!

Just reporting what I heard!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Code:

I was listening to the Sharks/Eels game on the ABC in the car.

The commentator was previewing the Knights/Dogs match.

He said that the Knights had spoken to Maguire a couple of week's back.

They were going to throw everything they could Maguire's way to get him to Newcastle.

He also commented that there was turmoil in the background at Sths & not all was as rosy as pictured!!

Just reporting what I heard!

Could be some truth to it and it could be completely false which I think it is.

Just because we aren't in the best form and have had injuries and other teams are playing their best against us etc...... the media starts saying there's trouble at Souths.

The media pisses me off.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Could be some truth to it and it could be completely false which I think it is.

Just because we aren't in the best form and have had injuries and other teams are playing their best against us etc...... the media starts saying there's trouble at Souths.

The media pisses me off.

Remember the beginning of last year they were all saying GI and Sammy weren't getting along?

Look how that turned out :lol:

alien

Referee
Remember the beginning of last year they were all saying GI and Sammy weren't getting along?

Look how that turned out :lol:

456673748-sam-burgess-and-greg-inglis-of-the-rabbitohs-gettyimages.jpg

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.