What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Race lines up NRL's quick men

BLKOUT!

Juniors
Lol @ RU including some ring-in from park footy. Should've got Matt Shirvington involved, I think he was a Manly fan. That's close enough.

OneHD's presentation/professionalism is embarrassing. Anyone see the interviewer guy about to punch on with the bloke with the mic :lol: ... also at the end of the race I was thinking "who's that fat prick in red stumbling over the line last?", didn't realize it was Inglis.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
I'm surprised to see that Hayne and especially Barba beat Morris

When this was first mooted I ridiculed the notion of Hayne being in the race, must say some of his tries this year swayed me though

Avenger

Immortal
In all seriousness guys how f**king fast is Hayne, he smoked all the other Leagues guys. I thought Morris would have challenged him.

league

Juniors
anyone else think Morris would probably win between the league players had it been on grass? he just appears to be a lot quicker than Hayne on the footy field.

Danish

Referee
LOL @ anyone anywhere ever who thought inglis would be even close to winning this race.

fourplay

Juniors
In all seriousness guys how f**king fast is Hayne, he smoked all the other Leagues guys. I thought Morris would have challenged him.

Yeah he was in front for the first 80m too. I think being 102kg slowed him down the last 20m.

The Gambler

Juniors
Had a good laugh at the nuffie wannabe tv personalities nearly coming to blows over who got to interview the winner first...classic.

Then right before the interview starts who hear one of them ask the winner "righto, who do you want!?".

_snafu_

Immortal
Had a good laugh at the nuffie wannabe tv personalities nearly coming to blows over who got to interview the winner first...classic.

Then right before the interview starts who hear one of them ask the winner "righto, who do you want!?".

Perhaps the most entertaining thing in the coverage.

Latest posts