What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Race lines up NRL's quick men

m0nty

Juniors
For those who thought Hayne was leading for the first 80m, no he wasn't. Hayne actually missed the start if you looked at the replay, the Grant bloke in the white shirt on the outside had him covered all race. Then Turner in blue blew past both of them in the last 15m. If you still don't believe me, then you don't understand parallax error. Watching a 3D event in 2D can fool the eye if you don't know about it.

Having said that, if Hayne worked on his starts, he might actually be able to win that sort of race.

Last edited:

Usain Bolt

Bench
162287335.jpg

LOL at the facials
2omdpj

Sleep

Juniors
Inglis pulled the pin pretty early. You can see in the picture posted he's already given up. Both arms at his sides.

And the funniest thing was watching Bolt cruise down the straight while some other guy went all out and still lost. Nonetheless, what a nothing event.

All smoke and no fire.

Danish

Referee
For those who thought Hayne was leading for the first 80m, no he wasn't. Hayne actually missed the start if you looked at the replay, the Grant bloke in the white shirt on the outside had him covered all race. Then Turner in blue blew past both of them in the last 15m. If you still don't believe me, then you don't understand parallax error. Watching a 3D event in 2D can fool the eye if you don't know about it.

Having said that, if Hayne worked on his starts, he might actually be able to win that sort of race.

Turner would be lucky to have won by any more than a foot or 2. The parallax error you speak of is the only reason he appears to be flying home in the last 20m or so as he runs past the camera.

Hayne did certainly miss the start though, I'd say Grant got the jump on him from the start and then managed to more or less hold that half a yard gap for the entire 100m.

I'm still unsure what place Grant had in this race. would he even be a pro footballer? he plays park footy FFS

Dragon

Coach
Had a good laugh at the nuffie wannabe tv personalities nearly coming to blows over who got to interview the winner first...classic.

Then right before the interview starts who hear one of them ask the winner "righto, who do you want!?".

:lol:

Im spewing i missed this shemozzle, anyone youtube it yet? (no not you Muzby)

aqua_duck

Coach
wow what a badly organised shambles of an event. I applaud Hayden Knowles for his iniative but god the starting field was ordinary, and it just wasn't the spectacle everyone would've expected

Apey

Staff member
OneHD's presentation/professionalism is embarrassing. Anyone see the interviewer guy about to punch on with the bloke with the mic :lol: ... also at the end of the race I was thinking "who's that fat prick in red stumbling over the line last?", didn't realize it was Inglis.

Had a good laugh at the nuffie wannabe tv personalities nearly coming to blows over who got to interview the winner first...classic.

Then right before the interview starts who hear one of them ask the winner "righto, who do you want!?".

:lol:

That was one of the worst/funniest presentations I've ever seen. They had no idea what they were supposed to be doing or when the camera was on them.

BLKOUT!

Juniors
I'd have to watch it again but I'm pretty sure when they finally took the cameras away from those two guys, they did like a wide angle shot from a distance of the whole scene and the bloke with the mic (the stadium announcer I'm guessing) sort of looked up at someone in the stands (towards the camera) and shrugged :lol:

Latest posts