What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders - A team in disarray

ozbash

Referee
For some reason, in recent times, they have just begun to piss me off. Not the players,
not the coaches, but mainly the fans.

hear hear.

for some reason they seem to complain,,,, a lot.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Beavers Headgear said:
Heard on the radio today Warriors haven't won in Canberra for 10 years

It sounds like they were trying to make our record seem as bad as possible.

I mean in reality we wouldn't have our last 4-5 games in Canbera?

But 10 years sounds much worse.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Skinner said:
For some reason, in recent times, they have just begun to piss me off. Not the players,
not the coaches, but mainly the fans.

They have a huge chip on their shoulders....they act as if the Rugby League world owes
them a favour.

It doesn't, and they need to grow up.

Lol I think a lot of the bad blood (with Warriors fans) came after 2003/2004 period. First we beat them in the 2003 preliminary final at the SFS, where due to Uncle Eric's free finals tickets for kiwis handout our fans outnumbered theirs by about four to one. A bunch of Raiders fans bleated about our fans supposedly acting up at the game (tought sh*t, every team has a few wanker supporters).
Then in 2004 we beat them in Tony Kemp's first game as coach and they whinged for ages about what a dirty team we supposedly were because a few of our players got cited in that match. Bunch of f**king princesses.

Martli

Coach
SpaceMonkey said:
Lol I think a lot of the bad blood (with Warriors fans) came after 2003/2004 period. First we beat them in the 2003 preliminary final at the SFS, where due to Uncle Eric's free finals tickets for kiwis handout our fans outnumbered theirs by about four to one. A bunch of Raiders fans bleated about our fans supposedly acting up at the game (tought sh*t, every team has a few wanker supporters).
Then in 2004 we beat them in Tony Kemp's first game as coach and they whinged for ages about what a dirty team we supposedly were because a few of our players got cited in that match. Bunch of f**king princesses.

And we Got Wiki :D

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Fast Eddie said:
It sounds like they were trying to make our record seem as bad as possible.

I mean in reality we wouldn't have our last 4-5 games in Canbera?

But 10 years sounds much worse.

Yep you chaps are correct, it is 10 years since they won at Canberra Stadium, confirmed by RLW. Ground stats are 6-1 to the Raiders.

1 game sticks in my mind from the Warriors playing over there, and it was Faumuina carving up in his NRL debut game.

Is amazing at the moment talking to people, a cocky Warriors fan was as rare as a Moa in most parts, now they are all over the show :lol:

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Tonights result should hopefully make sure the boys are focussed, we MUST win tomorrow or the Dogs will be ahead of us. We need that win to keep our hopes of a top 4 finish realistic.

Rich102

Staff member
Really important game. This morning we are in 6th place - with a win we jump to 3rd.

Sam_the_man

First Grade
always a raider said:
:crazy:
good game my sheep shaggin friends. I'm glad Wade was out. Good luck for the rest of the year.

Well played, and a good win. Good luck to you as well.

Bay56

First Grade
ozbash said:
the kermies have never been the same since they lost simon woolynuts.
he was inspirational.

Dude you need to show some respect to the opposition ... you're a friggin crackpot to say the least.

Anyway good luck for the rest of the season guys ... if there is one other team that I'd like to win this year's premiership it would be the Warriors ... would do a lot for League across the ditch.

Quite frankly tonight you were beaten by a gutsy performance from a team which gave back to its supporters some pride lost against the Doggies.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
yeah, hi

Canberra were even worse than I expected. Warriors were probably 80 points off their best tonight.

Just a sh*t game and a waste of my time tbh, shows why it's dangerous to look forward to the footy all week. Neither side came to play.

Bay56

First Grade
Thierry Henry said:
yeah, hi

Canberra were even worse than I expected. Warriors were probably 80 points off their best tonight.

Just a sh*t game and a waste of my time tbh, shows why it's dangerous to look forward to the footy all week. Neither side came to play.

Dude to say your comments are the sentiments of a poor loser would be an understatement.

Most teams that come to Canberra have exactly the same reaction when they return home with tail between legs ... "we didnt come ready to play".

Give some credit to the gutsy performance from 17 individuals who were hammered the week before and who dont really have a lot to play for the remainder of the season.

skeepe

Immortal
Bay, it's a mistake to expect any semblence of class from the riff-raff in here, especially TH. We won, they lost, that's the end of it.

ozbash

Referee
Dude you need to show some respect to the opposition ... you're a friggin crackpot to say the least.

:shock: bit harsh i thought, well done kermies...

Skinner

Coach
Skinner said:
No problem this time though. In other years, the Raiders have had good teams.

Sorry guys, I think I put the mockers on you.

Shagged me unblemished run this round as well :(

Latest posts