What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAIDERS ARMY 2005

thickos

First Grade
greeneyed said:
Actually, Manuka is just a walk from my place. It rained though!

*note to self: greeneyed lives in the swanky bit, could have a big place to accomodate weary travellers from Sydney* :twisted:

greeneyed

First Grade
I have an apartment. It isn't a small one, but I have spread into all the rooms.... :lol: :lol: :lol: The best thing is I can walk to everything at Kingston and Manuka.

thickos

First Grade
Sweet man, I bet you have the whole multimedia setup going so you can post and watch TV :lol:

My uncle and (deceased) aunt live in Red Hill, used to have a place in Mackellar... plenty of fun times in my youth down there. Their house in Mackellar was where i watched the 89 GF, what a party out on the street they had. :mrgreen:

Bay56

First Grade
thickos said:
I acutally love the cold Sat night games... we might as well exploit that advantage. Love the beanies, gloves, scarves, the cold night air and singing yourself hoarse.

Then again it is about bums on seats so maybe in those middle season rounds, Sunday should be the go. But until May, keep the night games.

agree ... night games rule ... thats what football is all about ... I can remember the old joke, went something like this ....

two guys at the football, cold rainy wintery day, team losing by 50 points, standing in a puddle of water .... one guy turns to the other guy and says "this is fun aint it, tell me this fun, better then mowing the lawn"

greeneyed

First Grade
Yeah I have TV in the study with the computer.... but no Foxtel.... can't get it in the apartment at the moment.... :( :( :(

woodgers

Bench
Alright.

Here we go, here we go, here we go. :clap:

The club has been in touch with me and it looks like tickets for us will be $75 :D . That makes it a grand total of $6.25 a game! At this stage there will be no merchandise chucked in but a sponsor may pay for the shirts if they can get someone interested. The bay will be 72 which is the 20 metre line up the other end to the scoreboard on the East side. I can't tell you whether the $8 away ticket will stand for the coming season but will find out. You can buy tickets off HQ whenever you are ready but you MUST, I STRESS MUST say that you want a RAIDERS ARMY TICKET IN BAY 72.

It is shaping up nicely :D

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
I cant wait!!! :D I'll get mine pretty soon. :clap:

I don't mind coming down to Canberra in the summer for any pre-season function the army has with the team. 8)

woodgers

Bench
I forgot, HQ's number is 02 6253 3515 for all you interstate people. Has anyone heard from Lake Burley Griffin, Mono Mal or anyone else who may be interested?

I may have to wait for my court case to see if I get a ticket. I was arrested last Friday for being an accessory to drug trafficing. Apparently the police have me on tape at Bruce Stadium last year yelling at Boogas to 'Hold the f**kin Pill' :lol: (That took me at least 5 minutes to think of). I tried to deny it but I was later caught on tape yelling 'You're the worst centre ever, you don't even have Speed'. Looks like I may be doing a stint in the cooler, the evidence is stacked against me.

It's coming home, it's coming home, it's coming, footballs coming home!
Let em come, let em come, let em all come down to the Den.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
woodgers said:
I may have to wait for my court case to see if I get a ticket. I was arrested last Friday for being an accessory to drug trafficing. Apparently the police have me on tape at Bruce Stadium last year yelling at Boogas to 'Hold the f***in Pill' :lol: (That took me at least 5 minutes to think of). I tried to deny it but I was later caught on tape yelling 'You're the worst centre ever, you don't even have Speed'. Looks like I may be doing a stint in the cooler, the evidence is stacked against me.

Are you serious? They found footage and now you have to go to Court? :shock:

Latest posts