What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAIDERS ARMY 2005

woodgers

Bench
Your a classic mate! I actually believed it for a second.
I hope you never aim for a career in law enforcement :lol: . Also, I wouldn't be hanging around any TAB's or Betting rings

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: :lol:
tonio!? seriously, how could you at any stage think he was serious :lol:

Good call on James Brow aswell woodgers :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
woodgers said:
Wallet Inspector :lol:

'Rod, Todd this is God, Bring forth all your cookies'

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"walk through the wall"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

so the question, tonio's new nickname since he is not longer #1 - Rod or Todd? :lol:

Sully

Juniors
Raiders ARMY!!!

Good evening all.

I have been absent but I am back and keen for 2005. Ive been in contact obviously with the mighty Woodgers and have to say what a job he has done to not only get a strong price point but keep driving it down.

TOP JOB.

I think you have single handedly added at least another 20+ on last year so around 50-60 strong is a great effort. 200% increase.

It should be a ripper with 50-60 singing their hearts out.

In regard to the above post re: flags. I personally think we need to move away from the little flags and look at the large bay covering style jersey like St George have or something similar. look at something large and lets people know the army is present.

Ideas??

I guess a few pre-season drinks will decide the above. And yes 2005 all invited. :D

WE ARE THE...

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
I like the idea like at the soccer, we sit under a huge raiders flag kinda thing and make it look like a wave in the crowd....if that makes sense? I seen the Army do it a bit this year.

Sully

Juniors

Yeah I like that Idea also but I guess we need something new... we got a couple of months before the Gosford trial :)

Bay56

First Grade
Raiders 2005 said:
How many Km's did you travel this year to watch the Raiders play this year Bay?

about 2250 but what's that got to do with bedsheets 2005 ... get real man.

Raider Azz

Bench
Hey bay,

Last year I went to every home game in Sydney bar one. I drove up from Canberra costing me petrol and accomidation. I did this on more than a few occasions. This was on top of my season tickets. What did you do? You sat on your fat ass at your computer desk and bitched about Raiders management. Oh wow, you bought a flag, whoop-de-doo. :roll: I am willing to bet that I spent 3 times as much as you did towards the Raiders last season.

I am a uni student. I work maybe 3 shifts a week at Target (if I am lucky) earning me a whopping $250 a week. I am also willing to bet that you earn plenty more than that. From that little money I earn I need to live on and the rest I have to put into my savings. Instead I try to get together as much money I can and spend it on my favourite football team.

This year the club has offered to give us something back for the commitment we show by sitting with the Raiders army. So go f**k yourself.

jed

First Grade
Bay56, if you don't have anything worthwhile to contribute to the thread, please refrain from trying to derail the discussions.

Bay56

First Grade
jed said:
Bay56, if you don't have anything worthwhile to contribute to the thread, please refrain from trying to derail the discussions.

Why do you find my comments unworthy jed .... what are you the gestapo or something.

imo if you getting a good deal to get in the ground you cant expext much more from the club.

As for you Azz ... refrain from using language fella. I've done it tough in the past as well .. didnt once ask for a handout.

Latest posts