What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAIDERS ARMY 2005

Raider Ultra

Bench
Bay, I really don't know why you bother posting on this board anymore, your posts are boring and repetitive at best.
Sully, thanks for that mate, look forward to having a big session with you and the boys once I get back. When are you moving back to Canberra?

Raider Azz

Bench
I've done it tough in the past as well .. didnt once ask for a handout.
Did I ask for a handout :roll: You were questioning my commitment to the Raiders, and I responded. (completely handing your ass to you, too)

They aren't giving us the free merchandise with our Raiders Army tickets, making the cost even out. So quit your whinging.

Think before you speak.

Raider Ultra

Bench
A drum, yes! I was thinking about this a few days ago. THe thing is, you need a big arse thing to beat it with to get maximum noise, not just some pussy wooden sticks. Might have problems getting it into the ground, although I'm sure that can be patched up with 'Famous' Amos prior to the match.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
I'm not sure if Nick and Tom will allow this, but thickos and I may be able to borrow the bag of flags he has. They will come pretty handy I think. 8)

Bay56

First Grade
Raider_Azz said:
didnt once ask for a handout.
Did I ask for a handout :roll: You were questioning my commitment to the Raiders, and I responded.

They aren't giving us the free merchandise with our Raiders Army tickets, making the cost even out. So quit your whinging.

Think before you speak.

One thing that really annoys me Azz is you and others who think they own this site ...

where have I questioned your commitment to the Raiders fella ... please explain.

And why didnt you queston Raiders_Ultra when he "went off topic" ... please explain might mouse.

Bay56

First Grade
Raider Ultra said:
Bay, I really don't know why you bother posting on this board anymore, your posts are boring and repetitive at best.

You may find it boring ... others dont ... next time dont butt in when you didnt have to ... this whole debate that we are having now originated from you and Azz.

Raider Azz

Bench
Well I'd be able to quote you about 4 times where you have questioned my commitment, except it looks as though the mods have deleted your posts (and rightly so).

jed

First Grade
Bay56 said:
jed said:
Bay56, if you don't have anything worthwhile to contribute to the thread, please refrain from trying to derail the discussions.

Why do you find my comments unworthy jed .... what are you the gestapo or something.

imo if you getting a good deal to get in the ground you cant expext much more from the club.
do you need to derail every thread with correcting R2005's spelling and grammar errors? This thread was running along fine until you raised tensions in here.

Raider Ultra

Bench
I've got no interest in entering into a slanging match with someone on a message board. It just appears that every message you post is either directed at abusing other members or the club, just a thought. Anyway, back to the mighty Army!

Raider Ultra

Bench
I've got no interest in entering into a slanging match with someone on a message board. It just appears that every message you post is either directed at abusing other members or the club, just a thought. Anyway, back to the mighty Army!

Bay56

First Grade
Raider Ultra said:

Tt may appear that way to you Ultra but it aint the case ...

Have at good look at yourself pal in this thread ... who started abusing who ... friggin hypocrite.

Bay56

First Grade
Raider_Azz said:
Well I'd be able to quote you about 4 times where you have questioned my commitment, except it looks as though the mods have deleted your posts (and rightly so).

That's absolute bullsh!t Azz and you know it ... you were particularly referring to this thread in whcih I have not questioned your or any other posters commitment to the Raiders. Get your facts right buddy.

azza

Juniors
woodgers said:
I may have to wait for my court case to see if I get a ticket. I was arrested last Friday for being an accessory to drug trafficing. Apparently the police have me on tape at Bruce Stadium last year yelling at Boogas to 'Hold the f***in Pill' :lol: (That took me at least 5 minutes to think of). I tried to deny it but I was later caught on tape yelling 'You're the worst centre ever, you don't even have Speed'. Looks like I may be doing a stint in the cooler, the evidence is stacked against me.

:lol: :D Good stuff woodgers. I don't have anything near as good but walking out of Bruce last year I told him he was a stinker of a centre and that he should tape a bar of soap to his arse because given the way he handled the ball on the field I couldn't figure out how else he was going ot be able to wash himself properly.

Bay56

First Grade
jed said:
do you need to derail every thread with correcting R2005's spelling and grammar errors? This thread was running along fine until you raised tensions in here.

ohh touchy jed ... what's the matter everyone lost there sense of humour.

As far as "raided tensions" that started with Mr Azz and Mr Ultra decided to get there 2 cents with a bit of cheap abuse ... call a spade a spade jed ... you are showing a distinct bias.

End of the matter for me :evil:

Raider Azz

Bench
Bay56 said:
Raider_Azz said:

That's absolute bullsh!t Azz and you know it ... you were particularly referring to this thread in whcih I have not questioned your of any other posters commitment to the Raiders. Get your facts right buddy.
Nevermind I just found they weren't deleted, but moved.

great job Woodgers :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I think your ticket should be free, champ.

more people like you and less of those who continually .. err errr ... yeah anyway great job :lol: :lol: .

Shouldnt you guys make your own flags ... afterall your ( :lol: ) getting in for $6.50 per game .... with the change you should be able to purchase a few bed sheets and some paint.

I pay full quid to get four people into the ground ... I then buy a flag and other merchandise .... this while you are getting in for 1/2 price and then expecting the club to supply you with bed sheets ... boyo the hide of some people.

Not to mention the other threads.

Latest posts