What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Army 2006

Sully

Juniors
Right you clowns.

Time to get a real thread happening.

We need to seriously start discussing next year.

I know we all get together to iron out some ideas but to many beers are had and little to no work ever gets done.

A few questions to get the topic started which I want to continue into a moster thread of ideas and plans for 06.

1: Which Bay do we aim to sit in next year?
2: Shirts: Ideas and Movement
3: Away Trips
4: Group Antics
5: Songs
6: Who will be attending: Home and Away Games
7: Other

I know that the above is subject to the NRL draw and dates etc BUT we can start planning now.

I know this year Not saying it was last minute but Bay and Woodgers put in some real time(hours and days) and phone calls, organising and I would love to releave some presure of these guys as they lead us from the front every year and I dont want that to change but we need to take a bit of pressure off these blokes and help out.

The Army consists of a mix of ACT and Sydney lads so all please add your thoughts.

we staying in bay 72? Or will we actually be moving?
I'm happy to help out in someway, I live pretty close to Raiders HQ so I'm happy to go in there are talk to someone, thing with phoning them up is they say "we'll call you back" and nothing ever happens.

Leethal

Juniors
Hi Schifty,

Don't bother with the club, they hate us and barely lift a finger for us until they want something.

SOULS 04

Juniors
well plenty of stuff depends on where i am.
if i'm living in canberra i will be going to every home game that work commitments allow and having a gf in sydney im sure plenty of my sydney visits can coincide with raiders games in sydney.

jed

First Grade
SOULS 04 said:
yeh im putting in my application for the federal police at the end of the year.

Aargh!!! Quick, someone hide the stash!!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
ironic that the man voted most likely to be thrown in jail is trying to join the federal police

SOULS 04

Juniors
heheh yes i already thought of the irony... and jed you really need to learn to be funnier... or you could stop trying :D

Raider Azz

Bench
next year i probably won't have as many 21sts to go to, so I should be able to get to alot more games

Sully

Juniors
Boyz...

Thanks for taking the time to contribute.

It is appriciated.

F**kers! Wheres my mate Jack Osbourne??

Sully

Juniors
Wheres my mate Johnny Knoxville??

Did anyone look at my location for next year.. Bay 25 or Grandstand!

Time to set up. thoughts??

Raider Azz

Bench
personally i reckon we should sit tight in bay 72. although the view is sh*tter the noise travels much better down at the sideline and our visual presence is more obvious too. no one could see the army tucked up the back of 25.

Sully

Juniors
Scifty...

I agree somewhat. Last year we really made some noise up there. And you can wave a flag just no one can see it.

For the sake of the players bay 72 is where it is at but damn, we need some numbers.

I reall want to get a gathering prior too or just after xmas (Most Probably January) I WILL ORGANISE! and all turn up and we review last year and plan nxt year.

I want all to throw in a couple of $$$ and we make a banner/jersey similar to the "Mighty Saints Army" that covers a bay!

WE NEED EXPOSURE!

whatwhat

Juniors
Bay 72 is a great spot for the army, like Azz said the noise travels better and we have a great visual spot there.

thickos

First Grade
Sully said:
I want all to throw in a couple of $$$ and we make a banner/jersey similar to the "Mighty Saints Army" that covers a bay!

WE NEED EXPOSURE!

That would look awesome... thing is mate those things can cost upwards of 700 bucks... I'd say more.