What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Army 2006

jed

First Grade
No, and given how helpful the club have been over the last few years, I can't see them doing anything this time around.

My prediction is that they'll offer us Bay 25 at the standard ticket price. How many people will be able to afford $275 ($190 concession) for the tickets? Are we even going to be able to get the discounted Army tickets again in 2006, or are we going to have to pay $140?

So have we lost bay 72?

Can't understand why that is happening, I don;t exactly expect there to be a huge increase of season ticket sales next season :roll:

woodgers

Bench
Someone who is attending next year needs to contact Jason Mathie. I will get onto Bay72 about it.

Raider_69

Post Whore
well ive officially completed the assumulation task on that chick i brought along at the back end of the season, were both keen as to get to as many games as possible next season so theres another 2 reggies :D

Sully

Juniors
Ill contact bay 72 today and get him onto Jason as he knows him well and he can put anyone under the pump for a result.

I think we all like the idea of 72!

The next Question is - Boing Boing can do the math here... Who would we get into bay 72 this coming year/numbers:

1. Woodgers
2.Bay 72
3. Boing Boing
4. 69
5. Schifty
etc.

Pls compile and that way we have a rough no to bargin for $$$ seats

Sully

Juniors
The Flag if make correctly i would say +$3000K

Do we attempt to make one?

Boing Boing.. tee up your other half, she could be busy in the off season.!

Woo-Raiders

Juniors
Hi guys. I'm new in this forum. What do you think if we make the flag(s) from overseas, I means Asia. It may cost a bit cheaper. If we can provide the materials and colors info. I will try to contact someone to get the quote.

whatwhat

Juniors
Ill be at all home games this year and as many sydney trips as possible, the Parra trip was an amazing trip up last year so im keen for more this year.

Sully

Juniors
Eric...

Thank you sir! I think we are looking at about 20mx10m with the Army design in the middle and writing 3/4 of the way down saying "Mighty Raiders Army" or something to that effect!

Even if you could get a rough $AU price that would be great.

Ultra.. hey mate! when do you head overseas?

Sully

Juniors
Also the questions is can all the Sydney Guys indicate who would be in for a season ticket in 72?

And canberra guys for that matter

sydraider

First Grade
Ill more than likely get a season ticket sully, if there is something going on similar to this years arrangements, let us know.

Cheers!

Raider Azz

Bench
Sully,

Did you get a reply from Boo Bailey yet about drawing a life size character of the Cannon Ball?

How awsome would it look!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Sully, myself and the offsider i bring will be season Bay72 ticket holders... not sure when ill get that sorted thou cause finances are tight at best right now, but its on the agenda for sure :)

Latest posts