What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Army 2006

jed

First Grade
Sully said:
Also the questions is can all the Sydney Guys indicate who would be in for a season ticket in 72?

And canberra guys for that matter
I'll be there guaranteed :D

Sully said:
Thank you sir! I think we are looking at about 20mx10m with the Army design in the middle and writing 3/4 of the way down saying "Mighty Raiders Army" or something to that effect!
The only downside to a banner of that size is securing a large enough space to show it. A banner that big would be great, but can you really see Raiders management locking off a bay for us to set up the banner? Obviously we'll have issues when there's a sellout for our regular blockbuster games, but we had problems this season with season tickets for other people being allocated in the middle of the Army, and I can't see them relocating other season tickets just to make space for our banner.

Sorry, a pessimistic view, but you've got to look at their past form.

hrundi99

First Grade
I'm not getting anything yet as I don't know what I'll be doing next year.

I'll still be with the Jets every 2nd Saturday and hopefully some other league commitments. ;-)

Sully

Juniors
Ultra...

V.Good mate.

Jed...

I take your point but deadset 1st point we would not display the banner at all games as with around 20 guys standing at the back of it we would look out of place.

I would use it similar to the Saints. When we win big/tight games, we all hold it. If anyone has an issue I'll point them in the way of Bay, he'll saught them out.

The cost of the flag/banner alone being $000's we would not treat it like the others. If it rains, etc it does not get a gig.

I think visually this would be awesome. Esp. like at the Game Boing.Boing and I attended this year against the Storm in Melbourne it would have looked wicked (Do not mention we lost 20-0 and got brushed)

Azz...

How r u mate...

Ill email Boo Bailey now, I must chase this up, can you please email those discussed pics. thanks

2005/Syd

Big year next year!

Seriously you blokes get pumped. Looking at numbers I think we could have about 35+ but really we need confirmation and also we all need to have a real chop nxt season.

hrundi99

First Grade
Sully said:
Hrundi99..

Come on mate, you know you want 2!

Mate I'd love to, but...

I bought 2 Legends m'ships this year and I only got to 1 game.

Not really good value...

Sully

Juniors
Agreed.

Thats cool, hopefully you can make a guest apperance!

Schifty: Good one mate!

Right who is in:

Woo-Raiders

Juniors
Sully said:
Eric...

Thank you sir! I think we are looking at about 20mx10m with the Army design in the middle and writing 3/4 of the way down saying "Mighty Raiders Army" or something to that effect!

Even if you could get a rough $AU price that would be great.

Ultra.. hey mate! when do you head overseas?

Hi Sully,

I'll try to contact someone in HK during this weekend. Hopefully, will get the rough quote on Monday.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Raider_69 said:
Sully, myself and the offsider i bring will be season Bay72 ticket holders... not sure when ill get that sorted thou cause finances are tight at best right now, but its on the agenda for sure :)

re affirming what i said earlier :D

Sully

Juniors
All,

This is the size i think:
tifo10.jpg

woodgers

Bench
I love it when Sully comes onto the forums.

For furthur discussion on this and other issues please note that anyone who is mates with Junior, I booked his 21st at the 'Ármy pub' for SATURDAY 17th December.

Sully

Juniors
Woodgers...

Im in! He's a good man Jnr! Top Venue.

Also with the amount of response Ive got from this forum topic I'd expect record no.s of the Army to turn up.

Sully

Juniors
Boing.Boing/Azza/Ultra...

Please give me something. We need a list of names!

Boing: Great oz tag logo... how much a shirt??

Boing Boing

Juniors
Azz has a 21st that night. The shirts are $35 a piece mate, but there are only enough for the team. I will get you a special order if you like.

Raider Azz

Bench
Boing Boing said:
Azz has a 21st that night. The shirts are $35 a piece mate, but there are only enough for the team. I will get you a special order if you like.
Wow, that joke hasn't been overused at all. Count me in.

Latest posts