What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Army 2006

Boing Boing

Juniors
Eric,

It all depends on the final purchase. The van I'm currently looking at is about $2k, so we'll split that between 5 of us.

sydraider

First Grade
Hows the negotiationa with the season tickets coming along sully??

BTW guys, if ya need an extra donation for the van to help out, im more than willing to oblige

Woo-Raiders

Juniors
No problem, mate. Pls let me know.
icon7.gif

Boing Boing said:
Eric,

It all depends on the final purchase. The van I'm currently looking at is about $2k, so we'll split that between 5 of us.

BAY72

Juniors
sydraider said:
Hows the negotiationa with the season tickets coming along sully??

Sorry mate I replyed to a question in the Advert Thread. which has kind of covered that question

Sully

Juniors
Thats the way Woo...

Get into these pricks! They should post in OUR thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boing... $500 each before paint, rego, tyres, service, insurance etc. F**K me! this van will cost $1000 ea. considering I live in sydney IM OUT!

woodgers

Bench
What the hell are you blokes on about. Disregard Simon and Ben, they both talk too much and often talk crap. Think about it this way:

8 people buy a share in a van (8 seats..duh) and each person chucks in $250. You will then have $2000 to buy a van. To rego for a year it is $600 so that is about $90 a year each and third party insurance will probably be $300 a year which would mean about $45 a year for each person. We aren't talking big dosh. Say 1 van decides they want to put a CD player in and buy it for $160, it is $20 each! Chad can repair on the cheap even if each van buys him a few cases, it can be pretty cheap.

So far there has probably been about 16 people interested to chuck in so that is 2 buses!

Boing Boing

Juniors
woodgers said:
What the hell are you blokes on about. Disregard Simon and Ben, they both talk too much and often talk crap. Think about it this way:

8 people buy a share in a van (8 seats..duh) and each person chucks in $250. You will then have $2000 to buy a van. To rego for a year it is $600 so that is about $90 a year each and third party insurance will probably be $300 a year which would mean about $45 a year for each person. We aren't talking big dosh. Say 1 van decides they want to put a CD player in and buy it for $160, it is $20 each! Chad can repair on the cheap even if each van buys him a few cases, it can be pretty cheap.

So far there has probably been about 16 people interested to chuck in so that is 2 buses!

I never sugested we actually buy that van and what's more, that's going along with some nutter's idea of taking ou the middle seats.

Sully

Juniors
Woodgers..

Agreed mate if its around $200-$300 ea then cool but f**K when we have to put in $500+ for me anyway who would catch it 1 time a year, i should pull up stumps.

THE BANNER IS GOLD>>>> ALL IN ONCE WE HAVE THE PRICE>>>>>>THANKS ALL

Sully

Juniors
Boing Boing...

Mate, I would like to catch the bus to Parra on the 28th of August. Is this for next season?... You tit! This is still on the RA page.

Can you fix the site mate and just have something like....

Back in 06... RA thats f**k'n who! (just a title page)

Please advise ASAP before I make you go home and get your shine box.

Boing Boing

Juniors
Sully said:
Boing Boing...

Mate, I would like to catch the bus to Parra on the 28th of August. Is this for next season?... You tit! This is still on the RA page.

Can you fix the site mate and just have something like....

Back in 06... RA thats f**k'n who! (just a title page)

Please advise ASAP before I make you go home and get your shine box.

Sully, the website would be the responsibility of " T H E U L T R A "

Thankyou.

Sully

Juniors
All..

In the next 1-2 weeks, Myself, Boing and Bay will contact all as it is time to step up in terms of actual numbers.

Please if you are 100% say YES I am in, if unsure please say so as we do not want to formally approach the club if we only have a 50% strike rate when it comes time to pay.

Thank you!