What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Army 2006

Loz

Juniors
There's b*gger all DF can do if we invite people to join us. I don't get his method of thinking, if it weren't for us, there'd the F all atmosphere.

Agree with post #136 and will try to make arrangements for the next 'big' home game. That may even have to be the first home game of the season judging by this past years performance.

Sully

Juniors
Loz..

100% with Woodgers. It would have to be a cracker of a turn out or we would look like rubbish. We need to ensure that we mind the filth that comes out fo the guys mouths and also we could not get to smashed as it could turn into ugly publicity (Im thinking already....)

Boing.. I admire you mate but you know I person in every 5 bays will not fire up anyone we will like like gimps. We just need no's next year and 2 have a crack.

Sully

Juniors
How about this run through...

I could ask another bloke who we use to know ..JF at the swans the rough cost.

Sully

Juniors
Or

we make the banner we all wanted to last year but did not

"Sack Senior Management
Starting with Don"

The size of Ultras "Raiders Army" Banner hanging would get some attention. If they dont let us hang the bastard we hold it. LOUD AND PROUD

jed

First Grade
Sully said:
How about this run through...

I could ask another bloke who we use to know ..JF at the swans the rough cost.
I've run into him a few times lately, Choppies from the FFB knows how to get in touch with him if you have lost contact?

Boing Boing

Juniors
Plans are underway for the Raiders Army button-up shirt. I will have more news as of Monday Morning.

Mods, is it possible to create another sub-section devoted to Raiders Army? There are plenty of ideas floating around in this thread and I think it would be good to be able to organise them properly.

Loz

Juniors
Boing - Can we get a chicks version of said button up shirt?

Sully @ #144 - that why I suggest we invite these 'personalities' for the first home match of the season when everyone has been footy starved after 6 months and will be hanging to attend a Raiders match.

Boing Boing

Juniors
I agree with Sully. I think we should make the invite for the Roosters match. We always get a fantastic turnout there.

We'll look into a girl's version. It may not be cost effective at all, seeing as you are the only regular female member of the group.

Loz

Juniors
I'm willing to pay, or even provide my own shirt.

I'd look silly in a blokes shirt.

I don't think inviting the people for the first match would be the best idea. After 6 months off, it takes people a game or 2 to get back into full voice.

Raider Azz

Bench
the only reason we've gotten a good turn out for the rooster match was because they were still considered a good team then. we always get a good turn out when we play a decent team.