What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Army 2006

Sully

Juniors
RA BOYZ...
See you tomorrow for a night on the soup.

Also...

Boing...

There is around 5+ RA ladies. Mate explore the shirt.

SOULS 04

Juniors
really looking forward to the move to canberra next year... just gotta hope the feds accept me now.

Sully

Juniors
Souls...

Mate, we hope you get in aswell. We need someone on the inside who could pull the odd string or 2.

Also it will be good getting out and about.

Raider_69

Post Whore
SOULS 04 said:
really looking forward to the move to canberra next year... just gotta hope the feds accept me now.

So do i mate, ill need some where to crash for the weekends in Canberra on the sauce :p :lol:

Sully

Juniors
Update..

The van is well underway and boing has sus'ed out 1 or 2 for under $2k so it could be al systems go.

Big Si... has put his hand up, very generously to paint the van and bake it in the oven for a 2 pack metalic lime green (he is a pro by trade so do not think it is a sh*te job) and look out!

Raider Azz

Bench
i reckon we should cut a sun roof in the top, perfect for popping your head out and insulting people.

Boing Boing

Juniors
I imagine that would result in a few cracked windows. You'd be amazed how much cutting a hole in the roof would affect the rigidity of the car.

Boing Boing

Juniors
It's more likely that a 90's model commodore driver would know. Whereas Soarers and Celicas have extra rigidity built in in the case of a factory sunroof, Commodores never used to come with them so people get aftermarket jobs done. Terrible. I've also seen them on Meteors.

Raider Azz

Bench
in an episode of viva la bam which i saw yesterday, bam cut a sunroof into his $300,000 lamborgini. moron.

Woo-Raiders

Juniors
Pls let me know how much I should pay for the van. I will get pay on 10/11. So glad to see this project come through.
icon10.gif