What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Army 2006

Raider_69

Post Whore
if no one objects ill also throw that post of Azz's up at the GH, try and get some more interest :)

jed

First Grade
Raider_Azz said:
I hope no one minds but i went ahead and advertised the membership in the main forum, perhaps we could recruit more people through there...
I've stickied it, we'll leave it there a month or so.

Sully

Juniors
We are sitting at around 40+

Your support is great Marko. Got any other mates for this year champ?

Hopeing to convert some to the Army side of things, unfortunetly a lot of people these days swing the way of The "we are too good to have ACT in our name" Brumbies Rugby...
Anyway hoping to have a mate join me for the Knights match, he's into soccer big time so hopefully he will love to be apart of it.

Raider Azz

Bench
the domain name hasn't been payed for yet apparantely, so it is down. if you guys want to contribute any cash to keep the site running, get ahold of bay72, i know he'd appreciate it. im gonna throw a cool $20 for the website his way when i get payed.

jed

First Grade
Raider_Azz said:
the domain name hasn't been payed for yet apparantely, so it is down. if you guys want to contribute any cash to keep the site running, get ahold of bay72, i know he'd appreciate it. im gonna throw a cool $20 for the website his way when i get payed.
Azz, chat to Legend about it, he's got a possible solution for you

jed

First Grade
chicken_300x193.jpg

Raider Azz

Bench
Raider Ultra said:
We cant change the domain name as its on all the shirts.
we wouldn't have to, we could just make it redirect. for example, raidersarmy.com leads to that splash which says "no one likes us we don't care" and when you click that it goes to raidersarmy.leagueunlimited.com

Panjabi

Juniors
Raider_Azz said:
we wouldn't have to, we could just make it redirect. for example, raidersarmy.com leads to that splash which says "no one likes us we don't care" and when you click that it goes to raidersarmy.leagueunlimited.com

The current domain requires registering for the year, so we still need raidersarmy.com to be paid for (it's $22 for the year). But what you say is correct Azz, if we wanted to we could link ra.lu.com from our current ra.com homepage. This option was discussed last year but we decided against it, we could possibly review it again on the weekend.

Ultra: I have finally got broadband installed and I will be able to give the website a much needed upgrade. Will you be fine for the review again this year?

Boing: Could you write up a review for round one?

All: We need pics this year, so if you take any send them our way and we will get them up on the website.

Latest posts