What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders game.

ozbuck

Juniors
Anytime you losers who always think that "the refs are always against us" or "we always getting dudded by terrible ref calls", just remember that last tackle by Ben Hunt today... 1000% penalty.

So many fellow Dragons supporters love the victim mentality. Remember, terrible ref calls always end up around 50/50 over the course of a year....the curse of the human mind is that it usually only remembers the painful ones.

The raiders got absolutely dudded by the ref this afternoon. Shouldve been golden point.

Good win by the boys. Solid defence in that 2nd half. And Ben Hunt controlled the game once again. Outstanding.

Parko1310

Juniors
Good tough win and we played a smarter game than they did. Huge opportunity next week to go level with our opposition as they’ll be missing their origin stars. Yes we’ll be missing hunt, but given the numbers they’ll lose it’s a massive chance. Also on a side note, surely we make that jersey our permanent away strip it is so much better and actually acknowledges who we are. We are not St. George, we are St George Illawarra. The sooner that is acknowledged and not brushed aside, the better. That should be our away jersey, no questions.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Heart attack! Hard to blame Ramsey in that weather. Sticky will blow up deluxe about the end in the presser. Should be a good laugh!
Ramsey was under the high ball a number of times and he did a good job. He returned the ball well and was good in cover defence.

Sticky probably knows the six again rule regarding ruck infringements. Ben Hunt certainly did.

As for the game... never in doubt.

Coffs dragon

Bench
A tough gritty win and I didn’t think we had a sufficient lead in the 1st half. Well done to our team for an outstanding defensive effort in the 2nd half.
I thought Cody Ramsay deserves a wrap and not a bagging as he was extremely courageous in horrendous conditions.
Well done young man and another brilliant game from our Captain .

Dragon David

First Grade
What's the go with us? In the game against Souths we lead 32 nil before half time and then score zero in the second half. In today's game we lead 12-4 before half time and can't score in the second again. What is wrong with our attack in the second half?

Today's conditions didn't help I know. We had lots of chances but couldn't get through. Anyway, it was a good win under the circumstances.

I'm waiting for Jeffdragon to put up the next game's thread.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
A couple of opportunities for a penalty against. Put it this way, it's a continued talking point around 6 agains , penalties etc
That's not luck. Did you want the ref to change the ruling based on your feelings?

St Tangles

Bench
Anytime you losers who always think that "the refs are always against us" or "we always getting dudded by terrible ref calls", just remember that last tackle by Ben Hunt today... 1000% penalty.

So many fellow Dragons supporters love the victim mentality. Remember, terrible ref calls always end up around 50/50 over the course of a year....the curse of the human mind is that it usually only remembers the painful ones.

The raiders got absolutely dudded by the ref this afternoon. Shouldve been golden point.

Good win by the boys. Solid defence in that 2nd half. And Ben Hunt controlled the game once again. Outstanding.
It's not a penalty
It's 6 again and the ref called it

Willow

Assistant Moderator

Haha. Another one.

It was a ruck infringement. Perhaps you should look up the rules. Just because the commentators know Jack Schitt doesn't mean you have to follow suit.

jeffdragon

Bench
What's the go with us? In the game against Souths we lead 32 nil before half time and then score zero in the second half. In today's game we lead 12-4 before half time and can't score in the second again. What is wrong with our attack in the second half?

Today's conditions didn't help I know. We had lots of chances but couldn't get through. Anyway, it was a good win under the circumstances.

I'm waiting for Jeffdragon to put up the next game's thread.

Dragon David , I put the thread up before I commented on this game.

be55

Juniors
To all those people saying Ben Hunt did nothing wrong, have any of you actually heard of a "professional foul". It's when a player deliberately breaks the rules to stop a player from having a chance of scoring a try.

Many players have been binned this year for deliberately slowing the play the ball down when the opposition is attacking the try line. If Ben Hunt's flop on the tackled player at the end isn't that i'm not here...

I swear some people need to take off the red and white glasses and learn to be objective.

When you can't be objective you lose all credibility.

Latest posts