What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Millwall

Raider_69cat.jpg

MILLWALL

Juniors
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RQCJA5AVoAXO*jGD9Te2vPBetKy62xWjmDD3Eb8CplEqbGCvn1VhFrNeE6bDdsDVwNudcozs583gH2nsmjMxB3A40P9m2fuDCw4zELxAi!o/untitled.bmp

Kris_man

Bench
Kris_man Official Statement, as stated by his attorney at 11:30am on the 13th day of October, 2004:

Kris_man's comments on Reni Maitua were intended to take the form of what is known as a "gay act", or "gact", which is an action where the subject acts like a homosexual in order to evoke humour. Unfortunately Kris_man did a very good job of the gact and it lead to rumours concerning his sexuality. I can confirm that Kris_man does most certainly shoot straight, and does not take a sexual interest in people of the same sex, although he is not prejudice against people who do - he simply mocks them in a friendly manner. Kris_man has confirmed to me that he was indeed checking out TB in the photo, not Reni Maitua or any other Bulldogs player. If there are any queeries please contact me at my office:
1576, Oxford Street, Sydney.
Kris_man, although he was sitting alongside his attorney Gay McHomo during the proceeding, refused to comment further on the matter.

MILLWALL

Juniors
i think i need sleeping tablets cause i always wake up at like 9 in the morning and i want to sleep in cause my days are boring

MILLWALL

Juniors
thomas the tank engine has the best theme song i will now make it out with duns.

dun dun dun dun DUN DUN dun dun dun DUN DUN DUN DUN dun dun dun dun DUN DUN DUN dun dun dun DUN

Status
Not open for further replies.