What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

edabomb

First Grade
Poida just wanted me to post this, he lost his cat.....

blaj2.jpg

Raider_69

Post Whore
this just in

Kris_man said:
yeah i ain't gay but i wouldn't mind a bit of bedroom action with Reni (Matua that is). maybe if he's feeling kinky he could kick me in the head, too. and Alba, any idea where cheerleaders hang out after games, or even better, if anyone takes photos of them half-naked in the shower? if anyone knows this info, or is interested in joining the Male Groupie Organisation, pls contact me.

edabomb

First Grade
Thats a damn good way of shifting the heat 69. You've got something after all.

Kris_man >>> WTF??????????

Kris_man

Bench
yeah i ain't gay but i wouldn't mind a bit of bedroom action with Reni (Matua that is). maybe if he's feeling kinky he could kick me in the head, too. and Alba, any idea where cheerleaders hang out after games, or even better, if anyone takes photos of them half-naked in the shower? if anyone knows this info, or is interested in joining the Male Groupie Organisation, pls contact me.
:lol: :lol: :lol: oh wait, i wrote that :oops:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Kris_man said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: oh wait, i wrote that :oops:

Raider_692.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.