What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOULS 04

Juniors
hmm i think we are back to the scoring topic again

i used to love that but having a gf puts a stop to that nice and quickly

hehe having a gf is better anyways :)

Raider_69

Post Whore
ohh yea! thats right!
ahh who needs females, i get more pleasure off these forums than i can from a lady
:roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

BroncoLover

Juniors
im new as well, im on here mainly for the reason to see whats going down in the raiders world, am i the only bronco lover here :lol: :lol: i hope so ;-)

DJ Raida

Bench
Raider_69 said:
ohh yea! thats right!
ahh who needs females, i get more pleasure off these forums than i can from a lady
Whats your secret champion???

Hi to RR #2, jed will be in an epileptic fit when he finds out theres 2 of em ;-)

DJ Raida

Bench
BTW, i think its time to get ROWDY!!!!!!! :D

*starts DJing*

*puts on Rowdy, Rowdy by 50 Cent*

Get amongst it youngens

jed

First Grade
Greenraider said:
Raider_69 said:
ohh yea! thats right!
Whats your secret champion???

Hi to RR #2, jed will be in an epileptic fit when he finds out theres 2 of em ;-)

Zoink!!!

2 RR's????? :p

greeneyed

First Grade
edabomb said:
jed said:
I'm confused, edabomb, weren't you going to be boycotting the social thread? Are you posting here because someone other than quinny started it?

I'm Quinny until Quinny gets back. Its painful to read what you lot type out in some vain hope of scoring RR, so I'm changing the direction we're headed.

Where is Quinny? He should have opened the thread as it is his thread.

greeneyed

First Grade
I have to say, if I see one more political ad I will throw my shoe at the screen. I can hardly wait for the electronic media blackout. Not only do we have the federal election, we have the ACT election the following week........

SOULS 04

Juniors
hahaha i can just see you doing that

actually i can more just see the boot hitting the screen

Status
Not open for further replies.