What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

edabomb

First Grade
Yea he was crazy fast.What a team Wellington had there for a few years with him, Umaga, Lomu and Cullen all going round at the same time.

Kris_man

Bench
I used to play union, cos that's all the school offered, then after school played rugby league in the Souths Juniors A-reserve comp. i was a fullback/winger. now i just play oz-tag, it's more suited to my small frame, ie, i don't get smashed by islanders twice my size.

MILLWALL

Juniors
i hate the hsc im suppose to study but im stressing out and well i think if i say im gonna kill myself i wont have to take it

Kris_man

Bench
what surprised me, and pissed me off, about rugby league was the amount of people who seemed to play just to get a chance to hurt other people. That's where they got their main enjoyment from. and there's no problems with wanting to hurt others in rugby league, it's part of the game, but it's not the only part of the game, which so many people seemed to think (they never told me this, i could just see it in their on-field behaviour).

DJ Raida

Bench
I play touch, twice and week, and ill start playing for my uni, got the step of a genius on me ;) played with some of the dogs and saints premier league team a few weeks ago, stepped all of em ;-)

edabomb

First Grade
Kris_man said:
what surprised me, and pissed me off, about rugby league was the amount of people who seemed to play just to get a chance to hurt other people. That's where they got their main enjoyment from. and there's no problems with wanting to hurt others in rugby league, it's part of the game, but it's not the only part of the game, which so many people seemed to think (they never told me this, i could just see it in their on-field behaviour).

Guilty as charged haha. I always enjoyed defense just as much as offense, putting a hit on is an awesome felling. I'm only small too, 70kgs, but I've got a lot of body strength :D .

Kris_man

Bench
nah ed, it's not that which pissed me off, that's all good and its part of rugby league. but i'm talking about the niggles and elbows in the ruck, the punch-ups, the cheap shots, etc.

edabomb

First Grade
I never really got into that. We had a huuuuge all in brawl once, crowd and all. I didn't throw any though, copped a few, but I only fight back if I get hurt. Good memories haha.

Kris_man

Bench
close to all our matches had at least one fight, usually all-in. except for me, i would just stand on the wing and watch :lol:

edabomb

First Grade
I remember we did the fights topic in social thread 2. Oh the memories, that was the best thread ever but all evidence of it has been removed from the forums. The newbies like Kris can only dream thanks to over zealous moderating.

DrewBeliever

Juniors
Greenraider said:
Raider_69 said:
ohh yea! thats right!
ahh who needs females, i get more pleasure off these forums than i can from a lady
:roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:
Whats your secret champion???

Hi to RR #2, jed will be in an epileptic fit when he finds out theres 2 of em ;-)

I think this calls for a name change, how would Raiderette RyanO'Hara suit me?

Would tally us to 3.

edabomb

First Grade
If you change your name to Raiderette.......... I will never speak to you again :D .

DrewBeliever

Juniors
edabomb said:
If you change your name to Raiderette.......... I will never speak to you again :D .

I never had any intentions, DB for life!

And I like the fact that the majority of the people think I'm a he!

greeneyed

First Grade
edabomb said:
I remember we did the fights topic in social thread 2. Oh the memories, that was the best thread ever but all evidence of it has been removed from the forums. The newbies like Kris can only dream thanks to over zealous moderating.

It was DELETED???????!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Who did that?????????

edabomb

First Grade
I have no idea, but many a night I've felt like reading through that 62pages of glittering conversation only to realise it will never happen.

greeneyed

First Grade
The hunt is on ...... can we retrieve the old Social Thread...... if not, who is GUILTY!!!!!!!!??????????

edabomb

First Grade
So greeneyed whats your deal?? I'm sure everyone else wonders as much as I do about your age and marital status haha.

thickos

First Grade
greeneyed is the mysterious figure that resides in these forums... his details: unknown. He doesn't even have a sig!

Status
Not open for further replies.