What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hrundi99

First Grade
Raider_Azz said:
:lol:

Back on movies - has anyone seen Anchorman? It's really stupid but really funny.

I saw it this afternoon and I'm a big fan of Will Ferrell (from his SNL days) but apart from the odd funny moment I thought it was terrible.

I have never walked out of a movie but I came close with this one. The wife hated it.

hrundi99

First Grade
edabomb said:
Todays question:

Martina Hingis or Jelena Dokic (aka. Krismans dream woman)????

On pure physical talent I'd say Dokic.

On having been the world number one and obviously having the skills to pay the bills, Hingis.

Kris_man

Bench
hrundi99 said:
edabomb said:
Todays question:

Martina Hingis or Jelena Dokic (aka. Krismans dream woman)????

On pure physical talent I'd say Dokic.

On having been the world number one and obviously having the skills to pay the bills, Hingis.

i don't think ed was referring to tennis ablities, actually now i think about it, maybe you weren't either #-o my vote goes to (drum roll.........) Jelena!! =P~ =P~ :^o

hrundi99

First Grade
I think the fact that she was world number one and won Wimbledon, etc is an attractive thing.

Talent, confidence and dedication is attractive.

raiders_boy

Juniors
I Bleed Green said:
What does everyone actually do? What do you work as? If you're studying, what do you hope to become?
I'm still in yr 12, but am hoping to get into sports media at UC. Dunno if it will happen though. In the meantime, I'm a barman at the Burns Club.

Also, Hayley rocks guys. U should vote for her. My dad manages a club in Belconnen, and Hayley works there so I know her, hence me getting behind her.

Kris_man

Bench
raiders_boy said:
Hayley works there so I know her, hence me getting behind her.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
hrundi99 said:
I think the fact that she was world number one and won Wimbledon, etc is an attractive thing.

you sound liek a woman hrundi :lol: . you know what else is attractive? hot brown legs, silky blonde hair, golden tanned skin. mmm, jelena...

hrundi99

First Grade
Kris_man said:
hrundi99 said:

you sound liek a woman hrundi :lol: . you know what else is attractive? hot brown legs, silky blonde hair, golden tanned skin. mmm, jelena...

Possessing emotional intelligence is hardly exclusive to women.

Raider_69

Post Whore
hrundi99 said:
Kris_man said:
hrundi99 said:

Possessing emotional intelligence is hardly exclusive to women.

i dunno, ask some around these parts (penrith) and i think it would be pretty exclusive :lol:

GreenGuy

Raider_69 said:
what abut her mole thou hrundi?! its got it's own congress!

The mole is gooooorne, she had it zapped off a while ago, so my vote is for her also.

I feel sorry for the poor bugger who has to sit through a conversation with Hingis. Channel 7 executives must have been smoking some serious weed when they decided to employ her as a commentator for the Aus open. She was struggling to string more than one sentence together...Stick to the native tongue of Switzerland Martina- whatever that is! ;-)

edabomb

First Grade
00.jpg
vs
dokic2425_rx.jpg

Martina anyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.