What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

thickos

First Grade
I've always hated Jelena Dokic because of her idiot father and her 'i don't want to play for Australia anymore' attitude. She thinks the world owes her a living. Plus I met Hingis once at the NSW Open in 1996 so I vote for her.

greeneyed... Chanel should not have been voted out! The rest of them are cardboard cutouts who have no persona! Plus Casey can't sing for shit! #-o

Kris_man

Bench
Chanel's gone... :| :| :cry: :cry: :doubt: :doubt:

hrundi: don't get me started on females. the idea that there is a 'right' and 'wrong' thing to look for in a partner is stupid, i can't believe it caught on. if i want to like a girl primarily for her looks, so what?? it's not to say that i like her only for that reason, but its a necessaruy condition for taking a relationship to the love and/or sex level. it doesn't mean i'm "emotionally unintelligent". if i want more than one partner, so what?? it's the same in all other animals (apart from birds, i think), that sexes who don't do the child-bearing prefer multiple partners. it doesn't mean i'm "emotionally unintelligent". the reason i compared you to a woman, as opposed to criticising your view, is not because your view is any bit worse than mine, but because it is, for the most part, the view of the child-bearing sex, who are looking for a provider/caretaker, ie, someone who is successful, someone who is good at what they do, who will be around for the long term, and above all, someone who is wealthy (i'm not saying that you fully fit this category, just that you showed similarities to it)

Raider_69

Post Whore
ive got broadband

fear my 256/129kbs internet connection!

in your best homer voice: FEAR IT!! **shakes fist**

Status
Not open for further replies.