What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: :lol:
for anyone who wants to hear a song dedicated to me see myself or greenraider!

I AM BEAUTIFUL, NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DJ Raida

Bench
Its a special mix- im calling up the guy from lovesong dedications tonight- see if i can get some air time

DJ Raida

Bench
Raider_69 said:
Raider_69's first and last Counter Comment:

Coke decimates both

I dont drink coke anymore- its so bad for it its not funny
its got a PH of 2- idnetical to that of the HCL lying in your stomach : /

thickos

First Grade
Kris_man said:
Kris_man's random comment #13:

Tea is the far more satisfying beverage than coffee.

However it just doesn't have the instant caffeine hit that I require.

My diet of coke and coffee gets me through the day no dramas :lol: :lol:

greeneyed

First Grade
That Chanel was a bad singer... she had no idea how to sing that song... and she was a bad loser as well. GONE and good riddance.

GreenGuy

Greeneyed, honestly how good is the OC? Is there a chick on that show you wouldn't get fired up for?! Machines! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.