What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

greeneyed

First Grade
Kris_man said:
greeneyed said:
That Chanel was a bad singer... she had no idea how to sing that song... and she was a bad loser as well. GONE and good riddance.
good, i want everyone to hate her, so i can have her all to myself. ahh, true love is sweet...

OMG... did you see her on Rove... imagine spending 5 minutes with this dragon.... what a disaster she would be to actually meet in real life......I can't thing of something worse. OK, watching Bulgarelli lose us a semi final by 1 point could be worse, but meeting this one would be almost as bad. And she thinks she is Mickey Mouse.......... :roll: #-o

And what just happened to Channel 10? Hollywood Ninja has gone down...... in Canberra, the whole station is completely down.

Kris_man

Bench
greeneyed said:
OMG... did you see her on Rove... imagine spending 5 minutes with this dragon.... what a disaster she would be to actually meet in real life......I can't thing of something worse. OK, watching Bulgarelli lose us a semi final by 1 point could be worse, but meeting this one would be almost as bad. And she thinks she is Mickey Mouse..........
wow, you really dislike her :lol: . i didn't watch Rove, so i can't comment, but i imagine that she was sexy and beautiful as ever.

greeneyed

First Grade
She was as ungracious as in her defeat on the Idol show. Calling for a recount.... what a disgrace. How did she make the other guy feel when she said that? She pretends it is a joke...... yeah sure. She doesn't like being kicked out on her ass where she deserves. And she can't sing either. What an awful performance, totally hopeless. If it is the last I see of her it will be too soon.... like not on the avtars here... :lol:

greeneyed

First Grade
And she never sounded so good as when she had a mouth full of water, gargling, and couldn't say or sing anything.

hrundi99

First Grade
greeneyed said:
She was as ungracious as in her defeat on the Idol show. Calling for a recount.... what a disgrace. How did she make the other guy feel when she said that? She pretends it is a joke...... yeah sure. She doesn't like being kicked out on her ass where she deserves. And she can't sing either. What an awful performance, totally hopeless. If it is the last I see of her it will be too soon.... like not on the avtars here... :lol:

It was blatantly obvious to me that she was upset, and as many people do when they are uncomfortable, she kept her gums flapping when she didn't need to.

I quite liked her but she never seemed truly comfortable.

She can make a decent living doing RSLs, etc or even do a lounge/jazz type album.

thickos

First Grade
greeneyed said:

Mate I think she was taking the piss with the 'recount' comment.

The good thing about her on the show is that she was different, not the cardboard cutouts that the rest of them are. Easily the most 'indie' person they have had on idol. She'd sing very obscure tunes and vamp them up in a very funky style.

Granted her last performance was not great but her farewell performance showed she can work a crowd like none of the other nuffies left in the competition can!

CAN SOMEONE VOTE OUT CASEY THE KID HAS NO TALENT :evil:

Raider_69

Post Whore
I agree
Conan is crapola, Letterman owns conan!

How about that wanker Leno - announces his retirement... in 2009 :roll:

raiders_boy

Juniors
Greenraider said:
CAN SOMEONE VOTE OUT CASEY THE KID HAS NO TALENT
truth!
Damn straight! I'm really glad Chanel is gone too... I think marty was easily better than her, but mark holden is an idiot, and praises anything she did, hence buying her votes.

Now HAYLEY!!!!! There is someone with talent!!!!!!!!!

VOTE FOR HER!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kris_man

Bench
thickos said:
The good thing about her on the show is that she was different, not the cardboard cutouts that the rest of them are. Easily the most 'indie' person they have had on idol. She'd sing very obscure tunes and vamp them up in a very funky style.
exactly. just don't get too close to her Thickos - she's mine! :evil: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts