What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOULS 04

Juniors
thats like the first comment like that ive ever made and i get is that all i think about......

i mean it is but thats not the point hahahaha

nah sport takes up most of my time

Kris_man

Bench
SOULS 04 said:
fight fight fight fight
hehe nah kidding... hmm maybe add some mud or jelly

hehehe
that works for your girlfirend does it? :lol:

rowdy raiderette, do you have a wanton obsession with any Raiders player like RR does with Robbo?

greeneyed

First Grade
I failed Quants the first time I did it Ed........ I still have exam nightmares! I never failed another subject though!

edabomb

First Grade
I've already failed econ201 this year. All that maths concerns me :lol: :lol: . Stats is ok though.

greeneyed

First Grade
All my economics courses weren't mathematical..... you don't need the maths anyway to understand it....... the mathematicians are out of control!

edabomb

First Grade
Yea I'm doing econ202, macroeconomics, which is way less mathematics based. Econ201 is a core requirement though so I'll have to repeat next year. 300 level I'm definately going macroeconomics!!!

edabomb

First Grade
Stat193 is all I did. Found it way easier than calculus so I can't complain. Geography is the best subject, you could write an essay on anything and still get a C.

DJ Raida

Bench
raiderette_robbo said:
ehh....ball boy your lucky.
as of monday im in yr 12(as i kiss my social life goodbye)
what are you talking about? year 12 social life rocks
1. Older so more freedom
2. More people have cars, easy travel
3. People are older/turning 18 and so can go clubbing/pubs/buy drinks, plus the fact that everyone is turning 18 means lots of BIG parties
4. Back to 1, more freedom also includes being able to stay home when your parents go on trips which equals house parties
5. Free periods- theres a trillion of them in year 12, so you can use em to go out early
6. Theres more holidays, especially before the HSC
7. Year 12 formal, and all year 12 formal after parties

ALL in all year 12 is a golden age for partying, however, it is still nowhere near university (26 weeks of uni and i only go in on thursdays and fridays :D )

Greenraider said:
raiderette_robbo said:
ehh....ball boy your lucky.
as of monday im in yr 12(as i kiss my social life goodbye)
what are you talking about? year 12 social life rocks
1. Older so more freedom
2. More people have cars, easy travel
3. People are older/turning 18 and so can go clubbing/pubs/buy drinks, plus the fact that everyone is turning 18 means lots of BIG parties
4. Back to 1, more freedom also includes being able to stay home when your parents go on trips which equals house parties
5. Free periods- theres a trillion of them in year 12, so you can use em to go out early
6. Theres more holidays, especially before the HSC
7. Year 12 formal, and all year 12 formal after parties

ALL in all year 12 is a golden age for partying, however, it is still nowhere near university (26 weeks of uni and i only go in on thursdays and fridays :D )

1.yeah more freedom...but im not 18 yet.
2. half my friends only have their L's
3. nearly all my friends are younger then me.
4. wen my parents go away my sister comes and stays...fat chance of having house parties.
5. my school is shit and doesnt let us leave the ground sduring free periods.
6. umm...err...
7.i cant wait for the formal.

did u forget about the exams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts