What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Ed takes the lead with that one
2-1

and ed they target the US simply because they are the biggest westernised superpower... adavanced tall poppy syndrome

Bay56

First Grade
edabomb said:
Bay56 said:
I promised my wife that I wouldnt spend time on this forum tonight

* just 5 mins more love *

if she knew I was talking polisticks she'd pull the plug out ... . ha, I've got a fully charged battery.

I bet shes got a fully charged battery too, bzzzzzzzzzz. Hahaha couldn't resist after you giving it to me all night.

I'll pay that one :lol: :lol: :lol: she needs one once I get going :lol:

greeneyed

First Grade
They are targetting the US as the US has supported all sorts of stuff which they don't agree with.... and which has led to their own people dying. These things are not black and white. And more killing leads to more and more killing......

edabomb

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
Ed takes the lead with that one
2-1

and ed they target the US simply because they are the biggest westernised superpower... adavanced tall poppy syndrome

Yea I know that, they've gotta sort a way to stop a lot of these anti USA sentiments though. BUT maybe they can't, now they've become such a dominant force globally.

Bay56

First Grade
greeneyed said:
They are targetting the US as the US has supported all sorts of stuff which they don't agree with.... and which has led to their own people dying. These things are not black and white. And more killing leads to more and more killing......

Tagets of the US are usually military only .... targets of a terrorist are innocent people. This why I dispise them so much.

greeneyed

First Grade
Bay56 said:
greeneyed said:

Tagets of the US are usually military only .... targets of a terrorist are innocent people. This why I dispise them so much.

No one likes terrorists, but the Israelis, supported by the US don't get too worried about only targetting terrorists. And the US supported the installation of all sorts of dictators, including Sadam.....

greeneyed

First Grade
I am just saying that everything is not as black and white as it seems. And the way Iraq was invaded.... it could have been done differently too, with much greater world support and involvement.

Bay56

First Grade
greeneyed said:
Bay56 said:
greeneyed said:

No one likes terrorists, but the Israelis, supported by the US don't get too worried about only targetting terrorists. And the US supported the installation of all sorts of dictators, including Sadam.....

the US and Isaelis dont target innocent women and children in buses and schools ... nor do they threaten to slice the head of the shoulders of a Care worker.

Anyways I've got 25 mins on the bike and then 30 mins of yoga ... and if any arsehole here mentions the word "girl" when I get back watch this space.

greeneyed

First Grade
Bay56 said:
greeneyed said:
Bay56 said:
greeneyed said:

the US and Isaelis dont target innocent women and children in buses and schools ... nor do they threaten to slice the head of the shoulders of a Care worker.

Anyways I've got 25 mins on the bike and then 30 mins of yoga ... and if any arsehole here mentions the word "girl" when I get back watch this space.

Tell that to some Palestinians getting bombed.

This is like Ireland. Retaliatory killing just then leads to more killing. It never works.

jed

First Grade
I had issues with MSN, couldn't sign in for the last hour. I rebooted my machine, and it's all good now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.