What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulquinn49

Bench
went to qld pretty mad up there. funiest thing up there woulda been getting pissed and hearing my friends dad rooting some chick and laughing my arse off so loud when she was squealing. seriously funny as

hrundi99

First Grade
Bay56 said:
edabomb said:
Bay56 said:
I promised my wife that I wouldnt spend time on this forum tonight

* just 5 mins more love *

if she knew I was talking polisticks she'd pull the plug out ... . ha, I've got a fully charged battery.

I bet shes got a fully charged battery too, bzzzzzzzzzz. Hahaha couldn't resist after you giving it to me all night.

I'll pay that one :lol: :lol: :lol: she needs one once I get going :lol:

Bay, I'm confident Ed was referring to the female friend which lives in the drawer...

edabomb

First Grade
I can't help that I hate sleeping at night and love sleeping at daytime. I blame the creator of artificial light. It'll be all good I can conver advanced microeconomics in 2 hours study tommorow :? :lol: :lol:

DJ Raida

Bench
my forums say 6:52 : /

Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:52 am

stupid uni computers

ANYWAYS- 8:15 is still freakin early

Raiders_Diva

Juniors
Hi guys, im new on this forum, and im not really good with the internte, I like the raiders but dontgo to any games, are there any other girls on this forum?

Raider_69

Post Whore
Raiders diva... hmm, welcome but steer clear of a bloke named jed
he is a playa
:lol: :lol:

bout time we got some more chicks here :lol:
so asl? :p

Raider Azz

Bench
Welcome Raiders_Diva.

A word of advice:
Stay away from Raider_69, he is a real weirdo. No one here likes him and he has been known to stalk girls on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.