What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

edabomb

First Grade
I guess Jed Flanders is just worried about Rod and Todd logging in to see any nasty chit chat. My exams are as follows: Quan111 - 23/10, Accy111 - 28/10, Econ202 6/11. Thanks for caring :!:

SOULS 04

Juniors
man i love summer but i go through so many withdrawals of not seeing the boys run around every weekend.

but as for me i plaqn to live at the beach do alot of swiming fishing and camping. maybe the odd drink or two as well hahaha
:alcho:

edabomb

First Grade
jed said:
We do care, edabomb. :lol:

You do????!!!!! I'm going to be crying and breaking out my deepest and darkest thoughts by page 2......This social thread could be good for a midlife crisis.

Raider_69

Post Whore
well ive got my HSC and after that it will be "get drunk untill the new year" time for me, should be a summer i will not soon forget

jed

First Grade
I'm confused, edabomb, weren't you going to be boycotting the social thread? Are you posting here because someone other than quinny started it?

edabomb

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
well ive got my HSC and after that it will be "get drunk untill the new year" time for me, should be a summer i will not soon forget

Define this term 'soon'......

......and while you're at it, explaining the concept of time in the modern world wouldn't be a bad idea. Is ten minutes now the same as it was a hundred years ago, as you can now heat up an entire meal in a microwave in ten minutes when back in my day we used fire to cook our baked potatoes, and it took forty minutes. So is ten minutes today forty minutes in 1904??? If so, why can I only run as far now in ten minutes as I could back then (despite my age I've kept in shape). Good luck for HSC son, you'll go far (if you call pushing the trollies at the local supermarket far??? It's far to an old timer like myself).

edabomb

First Grade
jed said:
I'm confused, edabomb, weren't you going to be boycotting the social thread? Are you posting here because someone other than quinny started it?

I'm Quinny until Quinny gets back. Its painful to read what you lot type out in some vain hope of scoring RR, so I'm changing the direction we're headed.

thickos

First Grade
Raiders 2005 said:
Here Here edabomb. This forum has turned into a forum full of a million extra "guidelines" with rules we don't need, being treated like little kids. Where's thickos when you need him?

Actually having a life - the footy season is over! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't worry, I'll be around to 'de-jed' the place 8)

jk jed, you're still a champ :)

hello all...
you all seem like you know each other well, but i just joined and the only person i know is michaela. umm, anyhow i just thought i'd say hi, and i hope i haven't interrupted...

Status
Not open for further replies.