What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders team v Manly

greeneyed

First Grade
Greenblooded said:
Paullyboy said:
Tyran has had a neck injury.

I find it interesting that on the Raiders site they say its our full-strenght team. Does this mean when Phil gets back they are planning on sending him back to reserves? I hope not! He is a lot better than Smith

(Im not having a go at Smith, he has done well in his time in first grade, but I dont see him as anything more than a fill in, he hasnt done anything particularly spectacular and most of his tries have been thanks to great work by Mogg, whereas Graham can create his own luck a bit better)

Mate I have to disagree, I think N Smith has been very very good since coming into 1st grade, I think it would be a call between Graham and Robbo for the other spot.

I agree, it will be Robbo who makes way for Phil....

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
I don't think Smith will shift from his wing any time soon. I feel sorry for Robbo, 'cause he's a hell of a trier, but I don't think we'll see much of him next year.

Tidus_Raider

Bench
Would prefer Carney on the bench instead of Smith.

But apart from that, No Drew and No Boogers = no further complaints.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Carney instead of Lawrence and T Smith/Thomo dropping off
i think hodgo might play PL this week for match fitness

The Gaf is playing well enough to compensate not having the Carnage on the field. All they need to do is give the ball to Moggnificent and he'll know what to do. Should be a great sunday arvo, looking forward to spending it on the hill at Brooky :D

ball boy said:
full strength aye where is my terry

You're terry? Is that what you call it? Should be where it always is shouldn't it? :lol:

greeneyed

First Grade
WIN TV News tonight:

The Raiders will play Manly in the 1987 strip.... the strip is the traditional lime green with the white v collar.... and is the strip we played our first Grand Final in against Manly.

The captain says Adamson still has a lot to offer and is pleased with the signing given the good reports of his form in the UK.

The Raiders turned out on the go kart track today for a change of pace.

Terry Martin said he is hoping to be able to come back from injury this week.

Joel Monaghan said the team will be making sure his brother doesn't cut the Raiders up, and it will be the first time Joel plays against Mick.

greeneyed

First Grade
And when I say Joel is going to "play" I meant it figuratively.... he is soooooooo uninterested in actually performing for the might green jersey these days it is a disgrace.

hrundi99

First Grade
That's it. I'm dusting off my original Woodgers jersey.

You reckon I can still fit into it...?

I might have to give it to the wife to wear.

woodgers

Bench
If Joel is going to turn it around it has to be against Manly. He loves playing them and always gets a hatfull. 4 Last year, I think 3 against them earlier this year. Surely he will be up for it.

ball boy

Bench
greeneyed said:
And when I say Joel is going to "play" I meant it figuratively.... he is soooooooo uninterested in actually performing for the might green jersey these days it is a disgrace.

hey greeneyed shut up i was talking to him tonight and he said he still has a lot of pride in his jersey and that he will be playing 100%

ball boy

Bench
greeneyed said:

hey greeneyed shut up i was talking to him tonight and he said he still has a lot of pride in his jersey and that he will be playing 100%

ball boy

Bench
greeneyed said:

ball boy

Bench
greeneyed said: