What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders team v Manly

greeneyed

First Grade
edabomb said:
Cheers greeneyed. You may have your enemies on this forum but you still come up with the good oil IMO.

Good to see Hodgson back, his form dropped off a bit before the injury, hopefully he'll be on fire again.

Enemies ?????? :?

edabomb

First Grade
Well you're always having little fights with people on here over stupid stuff. I guess your no Schif_Happens though. Geez anytime that guy posts world war 3 erupts. Makes you wonder how he gets through the day :lol: :lol: . Jokes Mitch, I remember you back in rleague.com days, its all good.

greeneyed

First Grade
Ed.... I have a lot of discussions, but I don't think I have any enemies, not amongst the Raiders fans anyway... :lol:

I don't much like some of the Roosters and Tigers fans, I have to say....

greeneyed

First Grade
On WIN TV news tonight:

Jason Croker admitted that in the 1987 Grand Final he was barracking for Manly... he said he was a Manly supporter when growing up.... but not now... he bleeds green. He is looking to put in a big performance in the "1987 Grand Final rematch" this week end.

The coach admitted that the Raiders defence is not in order and has not been since the game against the Broncos. He also noted that Manly are a team that doesn't care too much about the score... if they are behind, they will still throw the ball around and try to come back....

Elliott admitted the Raiders will need to get some aspects of their play in order to win.

The "Magic Moment" was a flashback to .... LAST WEEK, where the captain went through the first ever golden point win for the Raiders........