What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders v Panthers (Spoilers)

aussies1st

Staff member
Good on ya Schif f**k this is awesome :) Its been 2 weeks ince I haven't seen 50 to an oppositon :D

pantherz9103

First Grade
I told Canberra fans that I was worried you'd get us. You really should've listened instead of paying out Elliot non-stop. Penrith always lose to teams who are desperate for a win after a bad run.

We're in for a long season.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I mean who was the last team before Penrith to play back to back GP games? Or is Penrith the first.

Gee I dont know how you guys think you're gonna lose already to us, we've got problems too and thats your first loss.

Big Mick

Referee
yeah...Waken...wake up...we're on 6 points...out of possible 8...and we should have had 8.

We also don't have a home game for another 4 rounds...lets wait and see how we go until then alright?

We're travelling for 7 weeks in a row..I think we've done alright thus far.

But tonight was pathetic in Extra Time...we should have had them...but we didn't. Life goes on.

Credit to Canberra...they stepped up...they needed to...they wanted it more than us on the day.

pantherz9103

First Grade
aussies1st said:
You guys already have 2 wins don't know what you are complaining about.

We're incapable of winning as a favourite. Our attack is too predictable.

No disrespect, but we really should be winning matches like this against a side that clearly doesn't look as strong as ours. But no we make lazy errors, make stupid decisions in attack, Preston misses easy kicks and we choke against a team we should have beaten.

But the funny thing is, I half expected it. I laughed at people tipping Penrith to win by 13+. I would have been happy with any win.

When will the choker soldiers learn not to lose against gumbies?

We'll lose to Parra next week. Because they'll be desperate for a win and that means they've already won against Penrith.

Fibroman

First Grade
That's life Panfa fans. You win some. You lose some. We should have won this one, but Canberra always seem to cause us trouble for some reason. I remember last year or 2004 being up 20 + points against raiders and losing.

pantherz9103

First Grade
PARRA_FAN said:
I mean who was the last team before Penrith to play back to back GP games? Or is Penrith the first.

Gee I dont know how you guys think you're gonna lose already to us, we've got problems too and thats your first loss.

You have a stronger all round team than what we do to be honest. You'll be fired up at Parra and you should beat us by about 6 or 8 points.

pantherz9103

First Grade
aussies1st said:
You guys already have 2 wins don't know what you are complaining about.

Canberra have already had 2 wins. Don't know why you're fans are crusifying our future coach. It wasn't his fault the last 2 weeks.

*Paul*

Juniors
Penrith threw away two simple fg opportunities in the last 10 of normal time. Bashed away and coughed it up, they've only themselves to blame.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I was feeling optimistic about our season before this game but now I can't see us being a threat. Sounds like Campbell played crappy again. Already looking to the Gold Coast. Gower can't kick FG's. The forwards cough up the pill too easily.

pantherz9103

First Grade
*Paul* said:
Penrith threw away two simple fg opportunities in the last 10 of normal time. Bashed away and coughed it up, they've only themselves to blame.

A disgraceful waste of an opportunity to equal the club record of 8 wins. A loss next week and it'll be 2-2 and the first 2 wins don't mean that much anymore :(