What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders v Panthers (Spoilers)

Raider_69

Post Whore
innsaneink said:
Having a look at the replay now reminded me how "Penrith" the crowd seemed, all you could hear was panthers chants

as hrundi said, the most vocal part of the raiders crowd, the raiders army were 80% depleted due to one of the lead members weddings, also a few sydney siders like myself struggle to get down to saturday night games due to work, sport or cash issues, there is also added cost of staying over night. So it can become quite costly. But we'll be back cheering the lads on next week against the dogs :cool:

raider_ktj

Juniors
innsaneink said:
Having a look at the replay now reminded me how "Penrith" the crowd seemed, all you could hear was panthers chants

Thats rubbish, I was at the game and it wasnt all Penrith. Raiders fans were vocal all night and when Howell scored that last try, and Shif converted all you could hear were Raiders fans. Best atmosphere ever to be surrounded by screaming fans when a game turns like that.

Ink's sort of right, at the start you could easily hear the Penrith chants on TV. It was very quiet early on. But in the second half when the crowd got going it was all Raiders, considering the crowd they made the loudest noise for 9,000 people I've ever heard.

thuganomics

Coach
I Bleed Green said:
Ink's sort of right, at the start you could easily hear the Penrith chants on TV. It was very quiet early on. But in the second half when the crowd got going it was all Raiders, considering the crowd they made the loudest noise for 9,000 people I've ever heard.

Was very loud. Didn't even hear any Panthers chants at the early stages of the game.

There was this bloke in a beard near me that was giving Gower all sorts of crap. Quotes like: "Gower, get of my sister" and stuff like that.:lol: Poor Craig. ;-)

SOULS 04

Juniors
also on tv it can make a big difference how close to the micreophones chanting groups are... although ive seen canberra outdone by sydney teams a few times now. dissapointing at home to say the least.