What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders v Panthers (Spoilers)

Stranger

Coach
How do the penneys do it...

Beat 2 deacent teams in Drags n Dogs...

Then get beat by Canberra....

:lol::lol::lol:

Y2Eel

First Grade
Stranger said:
How do the penneys do it...

Beat 2 deacent teams in Drags n Dogs...

Then get beat by Canberra....

:lol::lol::lol:

hey just dont speak too soon not until newcastle play the warriors...

LESStar58

Referee
Upset of the round for mine! Must have been a good game to watch!

only 2/4 in the tipping so far!

*Paul*

Juniors
PARRA_FAN said:
I mean who was the last team before Penrith to play back to back GP games? Or is Penrith the first..
That was the first. It's also the second time Schif has provided the winning points, which I wonder if anyone else has done

aussies1st

Staff member
pantherz9103 said:
Canberra have already had 2 wins. Don't know why you're fans are crusifying our future coach. It wasn't his fault the last 2 weeks.

2 out of 4, lets see what you guys do when your side concedes 100 points in 2 weeks.

*Paul*

Juniors
LESStar58 said:
Upset of the round for mine! Must have been a good game to watch!
Pretty ordinary actually. The GP's one saving grace, it can turn a bore fest into an edge of the seater.

pantherz9103

First Grade
aussies1st said:
2 out of 4, lets see what you guys do when your side concedes 100 points in 2 weeks.

Its harder following a team choc full of rep players that underachieves.

Stranger

Coach
Y2Eel said:
hey just dont speak too soon not until newcastle play the warriors...
I am one of the few that rates the warriors.

They have a Hard working forward pack, they are intimmidating, and there defence is generally very good.
Its just there attack that lets them down vastly.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Stranger said:
I am one of the few that rates the warriors.

They have a Hard working forward pack, they are intimmidating, and there defence is generally very good.
Its just there attack that lets them down vastly.

they just need a little general guiding them around...

thuganomics

Coach
Was at the game. Was glad I went as well.

Panthers had the game won, and I still can't believe Campbell missed that shot at goal that hit the post.

Was a fantastic contest.

Y2Eel

First Grade
thuganomics said:

Panthers had the game won, and I still can't believe Campbell missed that shot at goal that hit the post.

Was a fantastic contest.

wish i went now.. was it a cold night??

What a finish!!! Damn, both teams played pretty ordinary, but what a great exciting contest. You can see they had more passion tonight which has been lacking the last two weeks. The post-match celebration was awesome to watch.

legend

Coach
I thought the Raiders intensity was very good and the mistake rate low.

The pass from Frawley to Mogg was a ripper and some of the young blokes really had a go, in particular Tom LL and Thurling.

Y2Eel

First Grade
I Bleed Green said:
What a finish!!! Damn, both teams played pretty ordinary, but what a great exciting contest. You can see they had more passion tonight which has been lacking the last two weeks. The post-match celebration was awesome to watch.

bit of brokeback style hey?:lol:

Stranger

Coach
thuganomics said:

Was a fantastic contest.

Campbell cannot kick for sh*t... he was the main reason we beat them in penrith last year LOL.

Eddie.

Bench
Well done to Elliott. The bloke cops a lot of stick, but he does get a moderate Canberra side their fair share of gutsy wins.