What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders v Storm

aussies1st

Staff member
Agreed, if hes not 100% he shouldn't play cause we can't go down to 16 or even 15 men like last week.

Mal Meninga

Bench
Yeah I do remember him having that injury vs Souths, it'll probably re-occur.
I reckon Elliot will name Smith as a late starter as his replacement.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
even though linch is alot better in the hooker role, i still dont want to break up the linch and carney combo.

when your winning why change the key positions.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Boing Boing said:
It wasn't dislocated from what I heard at the press conference, unless that word they used is another word for "Dislocated".

not sure to be honest
either way, he cant be 100%

aussies1st

Staff member
Quite strange, Storm are clear favourites. Only thing they could do is make our odds longer.

Boing Boing

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
not sure to be honest
either way, he cant be 100%

True,but he brings so much direction to the team when he's on the park. I reckon he'd play until his arm dropped off.

reptar

Juniors
Right, I've decided at the last minue to go to the game, have booked my flights and will see anyone else who's going there!

SOULS 04

Juniors
haha top work reptar i wish i could join you... i only went to one game the raiders played in melbourne and it was the one that we won.... hopefully today is no 2

Timbo

Staff member
This is getting very painful to watch.

It's worse than our early season effort vs. Newcastle.

edabomb

First Grade
Geez Frawley is hopeless. Doesn't look to get involved at all, gimme Howell any day (and I'm not a Howell lover).

Carney had a good 40/20. Poor short kicking game and MIA in general play again. How much do we miss Woolford?? He may not be the most pleasing player on the eye, but where a much better attacking side with him out there.

I thought Jones went pretty well in the second row.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Schif played awesome, Tilse was pretty good, Williams once agian played great..

anyone else shat themselves when Weyman hit the deck and started limping?

aussies1st

Staff member
Jason Williams? Lol he was probably cleaning the bench up for the other players.

Poor display of handling from our side that prides themself on completing sets. Frawley was crap, got nothing in attack either. Purtell nothing special.
Tisle was great really used his size well and Thurling made some good yardage.

Marc Herbert [CNTDN] said:
Geez Frawley is hopeless. Doesn't look to get involved at all, gimme Howell any day (and I'm not a Howell lover).

Carney had a good 40/20. Poor short kicking game and MIA in general play again. How much do we miss Woolford?? He may not be the most pleasing player on the eye, but where a much better attacking side with him out there.

I thought Jones went pretty well in the second row.

Interesting, I thought Jones did absolutely nothing all game, and Carney was almost the best out there in green.

As the Frawley, he needs to find his passion/enthusiasm again. At the moment he just looks pedestrian.

I have to admit that I dont think Frawley has been the same player since they moved him back to the wing, in saying that, he made some brilliant defensive reads in that second half that saved what could have been a couple of tries.

One person that really stood up for mine was Dane Tilse, hits the line (while not as hard as some) and can offload, this ones a keeper.