What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

raiders vs eels game

Redback71

First Grade
didnt the raiders give the roosters a floogging, to think i thought they were gonna get the wooden spoon.

in my oppinion elliot would have to be the best coach coach going round 4 the way he has got that bunch of nobodys performing.

tell you one thing i hope clinton is in the qls side cause im not very confident next week thats for sure

parra pete

Referee
Watch for news this week of comebacks by David Furner, Andrew McFadden and Snoopy Collins...three absolute legends....

Eelementary

Post Whore
Oh, not this again...

We may not have flogged the Chooks, but we beat them. And some very questionable calls helped them get back into the match.

On the face of it, yes - the Raiders SHOULD beat us. But then, we SHOULD have beaten the Cowboys. And the Storm. And the Panthers...Twice...

parra pete

Referee
Eelementary said:
Oh, not this again...

We may not have flogged the Chooks, but we beat them. And some very questionable calls helped them get back into the match.

On the face of it, yes - the Raiders SHOULD beat us. But then, we SHOULD have beaten the Cowboys. And the Storm. And the Panthers...Twice...

And that's not to mention St George and Manly...add those wins and we are in the running for the minor premiership again...Go us...

parra pete

Referee
:lol: still it's true. That's my story and I'm STICKING to it.
But really watch for comebacks next weekend by David Furner, Andy McFadden and Snoopy Collins...they are legends who are set to give Rugby League the biggest shot in the arm in my neck of the woods....

Redback71

First Grade
and what about the warriors how come that beat the rabbits by 66 to 0 and we could only manage 30 to 10?

mickdo

Coach
Redback71 said:
in my oppinion elliot would have to be the best coach coach going round 4 the way he has got that bunch of nobodys performing.
Just because they don't get much press (not being in Sydney) doesn't make them nobody's...

eelz47

Coach
these days you can judge one teams performance against another team, it just dont work like that no more

James_Hardie

Juniors
parra pete said:
:lol: still it's true. That's my story and I'm STICKING to it.
But really watch for comebacks next weekend by David Furner, Andy McFadden and Snoopy Collins...they are legends who are set to give Rugby League the biggest shot in the arm in my neck of the woods....

Do you mean they are all set to re-sign with the Raiders.

Elliott seems to be a fantastic coach, i wish we had gone for him and Collins instead of Hagan and Fairliegh. He seems to get the best out of alot of young country guys, which is something that would have fitted well in our system. But what can you do....

Hellsy

Immortal
eelz47 said:
these days you can judge one teams performance against another team, it just dont work like that no more
Exactly!
Every team has off and on days, plus there are also referring decisions that come into play and luck of the way the ball bounces along with with weather.

Utey

Coach
we might get lapped but the boys must have their thoughts on finishing strongly and turning it around!

Jodeci

Bench
Is the club providing buses to go down the Canberra?

I cant see anything on the eels web site

Stagger eel

Staff member
Twizzle said:
they are always tough in Canberra

its gonna be a hard game to win

we haven't won there since 2000 and this probably the toughest Canberra side in years. everything is against us without our origin players.

Jodeci

Bench
Can anyone help me out. Called the eels office and the buses are filled to capacity???

What's the story with that?

Redback71

First Grade
well they will have mogg and schicofske out 2 former eels which helps our cause but they still have jason smith which want plus well have hindy, grothe and tahu out.

parra pete

Referee
James_Hardie said:
Do you mean they are all set to re-sign with the Raiders.

Elliott seems to be a fantastic coach, i wish we had gone for him and Collins instead of Hagan and Fairliegh. He seems to get the best out of alot of young country guys, which is something that would have fitted well in our system. But what can you do....

Matty Elliott is a good bloke and the Raiders a terrific Club. Watch for this weeks RLW for a story about their comebacks!!!!!

Hellsy

Immortal
Jodeci said:
Can anyone help me out. Called the eels office and the buses are filled to capacity???

What's the story with that?

No idea matey, maybe PM MITS, he is part of the supporter club, he may be able to help you.
I thought I saw something on the website months ago about the buses, but I think they are doing an overnight and they are quite expensive

Jodeci

Bench
Sorry Hellsy

Yep the cost of the bus is $180.00 not including your match ticket.

I'd rather drive down with some mates and split the petrol bill between us