What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders vs Sharks

legend

Coach
McCrone sucked big time last night. He refused to take the line one. Robinson was woeful and Ferguson did his usual one try and six f**k ups!

With the season on the line I expect much more but the "effort" was hideous.

Cryptic

Juniors
Almost the entire team was woeful... McCrone wasn't up to his current standards but at least he setup a try... Our only other one was a try assist to Paul Gallen.... Still, I wouldn't be singling him out in that team... Robinson and Ferguson had hands with toes instead of fingers... The forwards let through more Sharks than the nets at the beach... Our only forward getting close to the line went off injured... it was just never going to happen...

nickraider

Juniors
Another woeful performance. What is it with this team not turning up EVERY week!! Our attack is a joke. Put Buttriss in the starting side. He is 10 times the dummy half Tongue is.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
aside from handling issues, there were two major problems I saw for Canberra.

When defending, they had players lying all over the ruck, Cronulla's dummy halves scooted at the gaps all day and made easy meters and meant their forwards didn't have to work so hard in attack, preserving their energy for defence.

No game plan in attack for the 4th and 5th tackle. Not once, ever, did the Raiders look to threaten the Sharks defence. their service from dummy half was slow and their was just no game plan in attack.

Their tries were from a loose ball and a kick which Pomeroy was a bit too lazy at catching (thought he had it covered). Croker made that kick look like a million bucks when it was really just plain snot.

Latest posts