What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders VS Tigers *Spoiler*

simon says

First Grade
Why wouldnt we be sore.......im pissed.That was a vital game that we were competing in till Hayne turned it into a lopsided farce.

Im stoked that we only lost by 8,and if the Raiders were a half decent team they would have won by 50.

I dont think sore sums it right....Id say yer average Tiger fan would be LIVID.

simon says

First Grade
And while Im at it,if Moggs pass for the first try wasnt three metres forward than Im Mahatma Ghandi........

Hayne is a bloody disgrace......Raiders got a try off an intercept and a forward pass,got a 13-3 penalty count and only won by 8 at home.

innsaneink

Referee
simon says said:
And while Im at it,if Moggs pass for the first try wasnt three metres forward than Im Mahatma Ghandi........

Hayne is a bloody disgrace......Raiders got a try off an intercept and a forward pass,got a 13-3 penalty count and only won by 8 at home.

Glad it wasnt only me and the commentators that noticed the first try forward pass.

A fair go wouldve been nice to really gauge the two teams.

Still, to only lose by 8 to 14 players I feel is not disgraceful.

Well done WestsTigers. :clap:

You have nobody to blame but your own damn team for half the penalties, I agree, he wasnt the best last night, infact I think at times he was lucky not to get lynched at fulltime, but bitching about it isnt going to change the result or change anything really.

Paullyboy

Coach
And whys that you big tough man, were you going to throw the keys from your keyboard at him? pfffffffft.

As for all the 'anyone could see' comments, no thats true, YOU could see, Your tigers mates could see, the rest of us dont agree at all so dont try and get us into your boat.

If the tigers dont want to get caned in penalty counts, maybe Sheens should stop coaching so negatively and tell his players to try and keep up to the speed of the game as opposed to trying as much as possible to hold down every tackle.

The penalty count would have been the same regardless of the referee give or take one or two penalties.

greeneyed

First Grade
simon says said:

This is ridiculous.

The Tigers scored one of their tries off a simple dropped ball on the line... gift.

They scored one try as a result of a highly dubious video ref decision. Another try was scored after a blatant knock on. And another knock on from your fullback was clearly missed by the ref.

The penalty against McLinden for running on after a "tackle" was an appalling error by the ref, which probably cost the Raiders a try. To be tackled the ball or the arm carrying the ball hit the ground; neither happened; and he wasn't "held" for anything more than a second... not long enough for the ref to call held.

The Tigers got a fair share of good fortune, which is the only reason they were even close.

Why not just admit it, you weren't anything like the best team on the night, and the "game plan" brought you undone with the ref.

simon says

First Grade
greeneyed said:
The Tigers got a fair share of good fortune, which is the only reason they were even close.

Oh thats gold........I dont think I can add anything to this.The defense rests.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

greeneyed

First Grade
Tigers fans are the biggest whingers on this forum... maybe apart from Roosters supporters....... Tigers fans whinge as their team is "dudded" every single week... Roosters fans whinge cause no one likes them... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Frustrated Fan

Juniors
scottyeel said:
Yeah i saw that too, sattler said he lost his legs it was dominant and payne said i didnt see it that way.

Referees sometimes see what they want to see or what they expect to see.

It seems he took some preconception into this game. How on earth he saw fit to penalise the Tigers for that tackle is beyond belief.

I wish referees could be completely impartial.

westie

Bench
VictorTheViking said:
You have nobody to blame but your own damn team for half the penalties, I agree, he wasnt the best last night, infact I think at times he was lucky not to get lynched at fulltime, but bitching about it isnt going to change the result or change anything really.

The amount of time we stayed on the player is no different than any other team in the NRL. Shorter even than teams like the Roosters. Why is it that they were our fault?

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Well what do ya know, the ever whinging Tigers fans are out again. :lol: The Score should have been 50+ for Canberra if the Ref was able to see the tigers were offside for practically every single play the ball. You's Lost, and you should have lost by more so count yourselfs lucky tigpies. :lol: :lol: :clap:

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Oh innsaneink, how did you like THAT JERSEY scoring all those points and beating the Tigpies!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!! :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
I can't believe Raiders' fans are trying to justify a 13-3 penalty count. That'll just about do it for me. You idiots aren't worth it.

You won by 8. :lol:

Something I saw in the raiders forum, one idiot thinks the raiders have to avoid 8th spot if they're going to be any chance at winning the premiership. :lol: After receiving a 10 penalty surplus and winning by 8.

Sheens refused to speak to press. Considering Sheens is a consumate professional, that really says something about Hayne's performance.

greeneyed

First Grade
So stop posting these whinging posts! You are the idiots. Your team came to Canberra with a plan to cheat. It didn't work. On to next week.

Raider_69

Post Whore
ohh come on
besides the head high, schifs cheaky holding ( :lol: ) and maybe one other, the rest of the penalties were legit, thats still 10-3 and i only saw one thing missed by the officals by the raiders which was a leg pull.
try a different game plan and maybe that wouldnt happen

greeneyed

First Grade
Not to count the wrong penalty against McLinden for running on after no tackle was truly effected ......

Balmain_Boy said:
I can't believe Raiders' fans are trying to justify a 13-3 penalty count. That'll just about do it for me. You idiots aren't worth it.

You won by 8. :lol:

Something I saw in the raiders forum, one idiot thinks the raiders have to avoid 8th spot if they're going to be any chance at winning the premiership. :lol: After receiving a 10 penalty surplus and winning by 8.

Sheens refused to speak to press. Considering Sheens is a consumate professional, that really says something about Hayne's performance.

But you believed that the tigpies had a chance of beating the Raiders last night? Seems you have some crazy beliefs :) Even only playing well for 15 minutes, the Raiders still won. Hate to see what would of happened had they played well for 40 minutes, or even 80.

And look at the result, the Raiders are now in 7th spot...the plot thickens...

Latest posts