What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders VS Tigers *Spoiler*

Trollhammaren

Juniors
The, 'imagine if we were at our best' argument is ridiculous you twats. Anyone could use that. If the Tigers were at their best and played that team in Green yesterday they could have hammered them, but oh they didn't, and oh! you didn't either, so shut it.

I also find it intriguing how so many of you Canberra fans possess the ability to read Tim Sheens' mind, and know he had a plan to play 'negatively' and just hold you down all game. What's in the water in the ACT?

I also appreciated the irony in a Canberra fan labelling other teams' fan as 'whingers'. Priceless.

Face it Caberra, you're a mediocre team, that could only beat another mediocre team who are way down on form, whilst having such a huge penatly count in your favour, and possession and position advanatges by 8!! You have no hope! And before some witty genius wearing green alerts me that the Tigers also have no hope, I am aware of this.

Anon

Bench
Cheaters will never prosper.

Shifkofski did. He blatantly held onto one of the tigers players preventing him from getting off him. The result was a penalty to the Raiders.

White Tiger

Juniors
Schif_Happens said:
Balmain_Boy said:
I can't believe Raiders' fans are trying to justify a 13-3 penalty count. That'll just about do it for me. You idiots aren't worth it.

You won by 8. :lol:

Something I saw in the raiders forum, one idiot thinks the raiders have to avoid 8th spot if they're going to be any chance at winning the premiership. :lol: After receiving a 10 penalty surplus and winning by 8.

Sheens refused to speak to press. Considering Sheens is a consumate professional, that really says something about Hayne's performance.

But you believed that the tigpies had a chance of beating the Raiders last night? Seems you have some crazy beliefs :) Even only playing well for 15 minutes, the Raiders still won. Hate to see what would of happened had they played well for 40 minutes, or even 80.
And look at the result, the Raiders are now in 7th spot...the plot thickens...

You haven't all year why start now!!!!

greeneyed

First Grade
I find it remarkable that the Tigers fans have such an incredible degree of vengance against the Raiders. I know 1989 hurt. But if the Tigers win against Canberra there are multiple threads full of glee and gloating. If the Tigers lose to Canberra it is always "we were dudded" by the referee.......etc etc blah blah blah.....

Get over 1989 people.

And stop whinging when you lose!

hybrid_tiger

Coach
It's quite funny, especially when you hear of the belting Hayne has recieved on Channel 9 this morning, on 2GB this afternoon, on here from every set of supporters besides the Raiders and of course, from Sheens and co. after they didn't bother to turn up to the press conference because of the disgusting ref performance.

And before any green farkstick tells me that I am a sore loser, the Tigers probably didn't deserve to win the game. But they were never a chance with Hayne.

Anyone without green glasses on can see this, but keep telling yourselves that Hayne was fair.

You're all f**king sad merkins.

greeneyed

First Grade
We also don't need to read Tim Sheens' mind about his game plan. It unfolded on the field for all to see. No doubt all your bleating will lead to the NRL beating the refs around the head and Robert Finch will tell them all to stop penalising the Sydney teams....... :roll: :roll: :roll:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
greeneyed said:
We also don't need to read Tim Sheens' mind about his game plan. It unfolded on the field for all to see. No doubt all your bleating will lead to the NRL beating the refs around the head and Robert Finch will tell them all to stop penalising the Sydney teams....... :roll: :roll: :roll:

f**k, you merkins are almost as bad as the Queenslanders.

Yes, everyone is out to get the Raiders. :roll:

It's a Sydney vs Canberra fued.

:lol:

greeneyed

First Grade
hybrid_tiger said:
It's quite funny, especially when you hear of the belting Hayne has recieved on Channel 9 this morning, on 2GB this afternoon, on here from every set of supporters besides the Raiders and of course, from Sheens and co. after they didn't bother to turn up to the press conference because of the disgusting ref performance.

And before any green farkstick tells me that I am a sore loser, the Tigers probably didn't deserve to win the game. But they were never a chance with Hayne.

Anyone without green glasses on can see this, but keep telling yourselves that Hayne was fair.

Channel 9 did NOT beat up the ref. Bill Harrigan pointed out why there would be lop sided penalty counts ie a team deliberately flouts the rules.

The people on Hadley's show complained, but we know whose side Blocker and co will be on.

The only people I have noticed on the forum complaining about the penalty count are Tigers fans....... :roll: :roll: :roll:

And Tigers officials should be dealt with appropriately.

greeneyed

First Grade
hybrid_tiger said:
greeneyed said:

Yep you got it only you people in Sydney just have your heads so far in the sand you can't see it. The NRL stands for the SRL really.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
greeneyed said:
hybrid_tiger said:

Channel 9 did NOT beat up the ref. Bill Harrigan pointed out why there would be lop sided penalty counts ie a team deliberately flouts the rules.

The people on Hadley's show complained, but we know whose side Blocker and co will be on.

The only people I have noticed on the forum complaining about the penalty count are Tigers fans....... :roll: :roll: :roll:

And Tigers officials should be dealt with appropriately.

:roll:

The only one's who can't admit that Hayne never gave the game a chance to unfold are you one-eyed, biased Canberra fans, who think that everyone is out to get your club. You people are f**king pathetic.

FFS, can't you people just f**king admit it? It's not very hard.

greeneyed

First Grade
hybrid_tiger said:
greeneyed said:

We tend not to stoop to foul language either, like the few Tigers supporters did at the ground last night. Disgusting. Then again, the standards you have, it doesn't surprise me.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
greeneyed said:
hybrid_tiger said:
greeneyed said:

We tend not to stoop to foul language either, like the few Tigers supporters did at the ground last night. Disgusting. Then again, the standards you have, it doesn't surprise me.

Geez, you people whinge about everything.

Yes, Canberra fans are all little angels and never do anything wrong, just like their club.

Everyone is out to get them, and they are never given a fair go. Their players arent picked in Origin sides because they play in Canberra and their players never get any recognition because they play in Canberra. ;-

f**king pathetic. Get over yourselves.

greeneyed

First Grade
Simon... that is truly warped. It is typical of the disgraceful behaviour I expect of Tigers fans.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Someone needs to get out a bit more, abusing the family and location now....run out of material have you?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

greeneyed

First Grade
Simon... sometimes you appear like someone who is well reasoned and an analytical football supporter. In the weeks that the Tigers play the Raiders you seem to go beserk and you have just posted some truly disgraceful stuff. It is not on saying stuff like this.

Raider_69

Post Whore
simon, that post is nothing short of disgraceful
firstly i live in the heartland of the western suburbs, Penrith, and i happen to think Canberra is a fine place

Grace? Pfft mate you wouldnt know the mean of such, you bring new meaning to the pharse "Sore loser", the ref did you no favours but the count was not as stupid as you and your tiger brigade are making out, we won, handle it and move on mate

I go to bed happy that wankers like you will eventually one day get whats coming to them, i go to bed happy that the tigers will once again be competing in their end of season scrabble comp while the big boys are playing finals, i go to bed happy knowing next week the best defencive fullback and a bloke who had the guts to accept the repercussions of his actions when he was young and stupid guarding our try line and i go to bed happy knowing you tiger fans hate canberra simply because we ruined your last hope at glory

Anonymous

Juniors
Well said Simon. Who are you people to say what Simon said was disgraceful? I didn't see you jumping on Raiders 2004's back when he laughed about the Benji incident.

I just can't believe you are trying to justify the 13-3 penalty count. I don't even hate Canberra. I don't like the attitude of YOU the fans. You've convinced yourself you one of the best teams in the competition. And quite simply you are not.

I'm still waiting for a Raider's fan to explain why Sheens reacted so badly if Hayne's performance was fair enough?

Latest posts