What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders VS Tigers *Spoiler*

simon says

First Grade
Have a cry you idiot..........

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And I know you Raiders fans arent the brightest tools in the shed....but Ill give you a hint,I wasnt really apologising.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

skeepe

Immortal
simon says said:
And I know you Raiders fans arent the brightest tools in the shed

I didn't know tools were bright. Which is pretty appropriate, because that's what you are.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Simon, you really need to get out a bit more. Go get some fresh air, and while your at it go get a brain too. Everything you say is pointless rubbish. What pleasures do you get out of trying to make yourself out as something great when your no where near it. Why don't you give up, like your team has given up on it's premiership aspirations. ;-)

simon says

First Grade
Must be hard giving up on Joel Monaghan and Wiki leaving you club.....

Why would they want to stay un that hole.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tiger_nick

Bench
What I find funny is Raiders fans are now beating their teams chances up but saying we have none. You beat us at home by 8 with a 13-3 penanlty count?? How can you be that much better than us?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
well your blokes were getting pinged for the same shit all night yet continued with the tactic, dosnt scream "good team" to me

weather he was refing one side or not, fact is, you play to the whistle, its one of the first things your told, its not rocket science

hybrid_tiger

Coach
What a surprise that this thread is still going.

And Raiders 2004, last year is irrelevant in this argument. So is 89.

Looks like someone needs to get some new material. Shouldn't take you too long...

;-)

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Raiders 2004 said:
Simon, you really need to get out a bit more. Go get some fresh air, and while your at it go get a brain too. Everything you say is pointless rubbish. What pleasures do you get out of trying to make yourself out as something great when your no where near it. Why don't you give up, like your team has given up on it's premiership aspirations. ;-)

kettle1.jpg

TRANSLATION

Juniors
It wont be the last time things like this will happen. Som refs are Short on Ethics and are more enclined to make sure a home team gets up these days, unless the opposition is on top of the table.

They would rather a happy crowd than a livid one.

Im not saying that this happened at this game, but a 13-3 Penalty count, stinks.

and its not right.

Bench
How about McClinden knocking Skando out off a tap broke his nose,not even a penalty.If Hayne was refing both teams this would not of happened.

tiger_nick

Bench
Raiders 2004 said:
What I find funny is Raiders fans are now beating their teams chances up but saying we have none.

Why wouldn't we? We finished 4th last year. Where did you finish? :lol:

Worst agrument EVER! So I suppose you have the Warriors making the week before the Grand Final than? Idiot