What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders vs Warriors

thanks Dr Crane
im happy with the defence tonight of canberra we tried for the full 80 minutes and it paid off and yeah i was also having a fat go at Kelly for that first error to hand the Warriors a Try but he made up for it so good on him!

Macko8

Juniors
If we didnt win that match i would of been calling for maxwells sacking.

That was one of the worst referreing performances ive seen for a long while.

Leethal

Juniors
Dr Crane said:
Congratulations Raiders. At least you didn't shut up shot from the first minute.

Plus i tipped you guys.

Bad luck, Doc.

This is merely the loss you had to have before you charge into the Grand Final (I hope).

Rovelli

Bench
Macko8 said:

Now now, the ball being punched from Rapira changed the match. I'd let it go.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Macko8 said:

Houston calling...

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Leethal said:
Bad luck, Doc.

This is merely the loss you had to have before you charge into the Grand Final (I hope).

I hope so, because it's conceivable we could drop the next two as well.

Macko8

Juniors
You guys copped bad decisions from maxwell as well.It wasnt just the raiders, his one ref i dont want to see next season.

Rovelli

Bench
Panthers away
Last round
Last game for Gower, Clinton etc.

They'll be up for it, that's for sure.

And, we haven't won in Penrith since 2002 (when we were minor-premiers and they were spooners)

Bay56

First Grade
Proud to be a Raiders supporter tonight ... the boys partly made up for last week's debacle.

I've been a critic of Tilse but tonight he showed us what he is capable of ... needs to play with that sort of enthusiasm every week.

Also a decent game from Howell ... not much in the offensive department but attacked the ball in defense.

Carney showed again tonight that he is an absolute must signing. If Raiders management do not produce the dollars to re-sign him they will get extra special attention from this long time supporter.

I hope Henry now has enough confidence in keeping Thurlo in FG ...too much wasted time in PL this season.

Well done boys ... you got back a lot of that lost respect with a courageous performance right down to the wire.

The play before Scotty scored I shouted out "under the sticks" and waited in anticipation as the ball went in that direction rather than the wing.

Macko8

Juniors
I'd move thurling into the run on side next week.
he showed enough muscle and determination tonight against a pack of giants.

Bay56

First Grade
You'd think Thurlo is now firmly in Henry's game plan ... pitty he didnt realise his talents earlier for the benefit of FG.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Thurling has been imo, Henry's #1 mistake all year, that is the only thing i can critise him for... He has NEVER played a bad game for us in FG, he should be there every week. Trev is top shelf

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
How is he not playing more often in firsts..He plays like that 9 games out of 10.

Lahrs played pretty good, although needs more involvement, Campo didnt get involved either although threw a few decent passes which led to tries or line breaks.

I think Bronx needs to return to first grade, Howell while didnt do too badly, he just lacks too much speed to remain at full back.

Latest posts