What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ramblings by The Hog

THE HOG

Juniors
Oh When the Saints....

One Brother made his SOO debut....everyone knows, most importantly YOU, that you guys got the scardest Morris, the one that can't leave the club Dad played at...its embarrassing...

Oh and just like the Minor Premiership, no one cares about leading try scorer, we care about "Premiers"....that's what counts, peanut.

strider

Post Whore
fishing.gif

THE HOG

Juniors
Nathan's ghost.....I respect that fact you have had the courage to call it. You are obviously not a real Dragons supporter.

Why don't you come down to Parra Leagues and join the soon to be 2009 Premiers this Sunday.

You deserve it.

St. Linnane

First Grade
The Hayne train was like CityRail last Friday. Going take more than a pathways clearing program to fix that derailment.

carpe

Juniors
Couple of things -
Dragqueens can play where they wish because they are above us in the point ladder. I dismiss the idea that on last Friday, we lost because of DA plotting a great game next week. That is hard to believe that.

Nickeel

Juniors
Nah you guys were in control, it was the ref that spoiled it.

Yes mate, very good. I was being objective about it. I give you guys full credit, but if you can't see there were a couple of 'interesting' calls on Friday then fair enough, good luck to you.

Funny that the same Dragons fans who had turned up their toes all week became so cocky again on Friday night. You must have all just been playing coy.

Nick

Oh When the Saints....

One Brother made his SOO debut....everyone knows, most importantly YOU, that you guys got the scardest Morris, the one that can't leave the club Dad played at...its embarrassing...

Oh and just like the Minor Premiership, no one cares about leading try scorer, we care about "Premiers"....that's what counts, peanut.

Well nobody cares about state of origin either do they ?

"scardest Morris" WTF at least make sense.

You talk like you didn't watch the game on Friday.....or 2001.

You're a tool bro.
Was enjoying reading your forum but bugger me if you don't collectively drop its IQ just a bit.

150 million sperm give or take a few and somehow you're the winner. Scary stuff.

fanaticeel

Juniors
How sad is it that st merge supporters have to go trolling other teams forums to pick a fight they cant possibly win.

If they don't win on sunday..theyre bigger chokers than Parra. If they do, its expected.

Personally I think they'll fall in a heap.

The only bright light will be Justin Poore who will have a huge game and keep them competitive until he wears out from exhaustion as he has to do Cowards tackling aswell.

Luckily he's coming to the eels next year.... :D

THE HOG

Juniors
Justin Poore has stunned the Dagons by asking for an early release from his contract.

With the inclusion of Nathan Hindmarsh in this weekends game, Justin came clean with his team mates at the recovery session earlier today.

"With no 14th defender and Wayne begging to have the game a Kogaragh, it's time I jumped onto the winning team"

"There is no way we won't choke, its what we do and why I am leaving. I figure it's best to do this now before this Sunday, especially with Hindmarsh playing"

"I am so scared, we have awoken the giant" Poore tells us.

THE HOG

Juniors
Justin Poore has stunned the Dagons by asking for an early release from his contract.

With the inclusion of Nathan Hindmarsh in this weekends game, Justin came clean with his team mates at the recovery session earlier today.

"With no 14th defender and Wayne begging to have the game a Kogaragh, it's time I jumped onto the winning team"

"There is no way we won't choke, its what we do and why I am leaving. I figure it's best to do this now before this Sunday, especially with Hindmarsh playing"

"I am so scared, we have awoken the giant" Poore tells us.

THE HOG

Juniors
It's not my fault they are the truth..

Ask yourself -
1. Can Coward Tackle?
2. Does Bennet fear playing the Eels?
3. Is Poore coming to the Eels?

Love a little!