What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ramien suspension

Special K

Coach
He has moved on from being a centre but I still have him as a better option than those around him. Nikora could also fill in but it is a similar issue of a backrower playing there. The Raiders attack will be going hard all day at whoever we put there. Hiroti despite his issues when he has played got some massive wraps from the players about his pre season.

Round 2 last year we had Dugan, Xerri, Morris and Raimen on the books...

Special K

Coach
Dev players can play if there are no other options and it is approved by the NRL. Dietz got approved last week because the Dogs only had 1 hooker and JMK got hurt during the all stars. I doubt we get it approved though

Chimp

Bench
Do we know if he’s fighting it yet? I’d say there’s a couple of other shots from this weekends action that were worse and have received no charge - Hudson Young on the whiney bitches little brother springs to mind. Not sure if he can use an incident that’s not brought a charge as a precedent though....

coolumsharkie

Referee
160399924_10161005633742119_7246755491254947403_o.jpg

chewsta

First Grade
"Season ban for a coward punch"

FMFD HAHAHA!!!
I agree that it was a swinging arm and deserves a week off. Dufty fell to his knees during the tackle, it was not aimed at the head at all. The papers trying their best again to outrage the sheep.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
f**k me... might as well wear skirts. Once you get this sort of publicity and apparent outrage no point fighting the charge. Cop the 3 or it becomes 4. Just hope they’re consistent as the season goes on.

shaggs

Coach
Dev players can play if there are no other options and it is approved by the NRL. Dietz got approved last week because the Dogs only had 1 hooker and JMK got hurt during the all stars. I doubt we get it approved though
Unfortunately the option is hiroti.