What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Warriors

R-15-3

Bench
Hamstrings after an ACL are very very common. Better now than mid season as long as we don’t rush the rehab.

Chimp

Bench
JC and Dykes were never playing round 1 with all fit, so no big loss in reality.

Craigshark nailed the team with the first post on this thread - If Toby is a doubt, then I’m guessing Tapuha gets a bench spot, or Iro as a utility.. either way, we’re going in not far from full strength.

May as well try and guess the team list for round 1, it’s getting close enough. Think it’ll be pretty similar to our trial team against the dogs.

1. Kennedy
2. Katoa
3. Ramien
4. Talakai
5. Mulitalo
6. Trindall
7. Hynes
8. Kaufusi
9. Brailey
10. Hunt
11. Nikora
12. Wilton
13. McInnes

14. Williams
15. Finucane
16. Rudolf
17. Hazelton

I wouldn’t mind seeing Hau Tapuha get a run. I like Hazelton, but I feel like he sort of gets his spot now on the whole cult hero type thing. I’m guessing Uele will still be injured? Iro is hopefully next man up in the backs. Deserves a proper shot.

Frenzy.

Immortal
JC and Dykes were never playing round 1 with all fit, so no big loss in reality.

Craigshark nailed the team with the first post on this thread - If Toby is a doubt, then I’m guessing Tapuha gets a bench spot, or Iro as a utility.. either way, we’re going in not far from full strength.
JC was a certainty for the bench.