What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Warriors

Craigshark

First Grade
May as well try and guess the team list for round 1, it’s getting close enough. Think it’ll be pretty similar to our trial team against the dogs.

1. Kennedy
2. Katoa
3. Ramien
4. Talakai
5. Mulitalo
6. Trindall
7. Hynes
8. Kaufusi
9. Brailey
10. Hunt
11. Nikora
12. Wilton
13. McInnes

14. Williams
15. Finucane
16. Rudolf
17. Hazelton

I wouldn’t mind seeing Hau Tapuha get a run. I like Hazelton, but I feel like he sort of gets his spot now on the whole cult hero type thing. I’m guessing Uele will still be injured? Iro is hopefully next man up in the backs. Deserves a proper shot.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I'd put Talakai on the bench if Rambo isn't ready. Iro to centre. Agree that Hau Tapuha shows plenty of potential but going by Fitz's loyalty to encumbants will have to bide his time. Iro needs a shot this year or will move on. Heard that the Tigers and Dragons have had a bit of a sniff.

R-15-3

Bench
Only surprise could be IRO onto the bench as cover for HIA / injuries. The way it is these days I’m sure he would get on a fair bit.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Well I think he has been given a go , too small for a center, rubbish defence. Time to separate.
I dunno that 1 game is much of a go mate...and Sharks website has him at 6"1 and 94kg... wouldn't surprise me if he's heavier than that...looks bigger this year. Decent centres are as rare as hens teeth atm. Worth a look imo. Will soon find out if he's gonna be worth persisting with.

carinashark

First Grade
I dunno that 1 game is much of a go mate...and Sharks website has him at 6"1 and 94kg... wouldn't surprise me if he's heavier than that...looks bigger this year. Decent centres are as rare as hens teeth atm. Worth a look imo. Will soon find out if he's gonna be worth persisting with.
6ft1inch mmmmmmm.

Latest posts