What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Thoughts by broncos2010

broncos2010

Juniors
campese is terible and maccrone is just lol and no monzie and the rest ar just kids in the backrow , the forwards are ok i guess but still nothing to write home about.

Ulysseus

Bench
Wait until 2011 and you will really see the broncos shine.

As could any of the other 15 teams in the comp, maybe best to focus on the comp that is now only 2 rounds in though don't you think.
BTW can admin please check the IP's of broncos2010 and broncos2011 as if they are the same person I would like to see a swift ban applied.
Ban for geniusation or something, in any case a f**kwit with a f**kwit pseudo identity is not a good look for the forum.

pantherz9103

First Grade
don't ban him yet i'm laughing too much.

Another loss in Canberra, too bad Broncos 2009/2010/2011! :lol:

Mark Rudd

Juniors
my thread was better.

Was that c*ckhead twizzle doing that? Alpha male eh. Alphalfa more like it. Sorft. Like brisbane...

adamkungl

Immortal
As could any of the other 15 teams in the comp, maybe best to focus on the comp that is now only 2 rounds in though don't you think.
BTW can admin please check the IP's of broncos2010 and broncos2011 as if they are the same person I would like to see a swift ban applied.
Ban for geniusation or something, in any case a f**kwit with a f**kwit pseudo identity is not a good look for the forum.

Don't think they'er the same, looks like broncos2011 is taking the piss out of broncos2010

broncos2010

Juniors
Broncos lost but we had a good fight in the second half should have probibly won but I guess it was not our day.We have warriors at home this week so should get up there.I am really disapointed how tim smith can not even get a bench spot when he is such a tallent , Henjak needs to put him on the team.

broncos2010

Juniors
langer drink driving , both our star centers injured long term , beale cant cant tackle , parker is out and kemp and tim smith is going to sharks.

I was very disapointed with our boys effort on the weekend it was nightmare we got destroyed i am not very confident like last year we will recover from this.

But when our stars come back and we get parker , falou and hodges all on same field you better watch out cus we will steam role all.

Please stop creating accounts of me , broncos2011 is not me or any other accounts.

Goddo

Bench
Meh. Lockyer to retire. Wallace might look elsewhere. Very young side. Broncos bottom out this year and start to rebuild next. It might be 2012 before we see a strong Broncs again.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
LOL I don't know why this person continues to embarasses themselves.

Broncos had a good fight in the second half? Um..unless you were watching a different game to the rest of us, all tey did in that second half, aside from running around without their heads was score one try. I might give you probs if you said their first half...but the fact he mentioned the second is shoddy work. Might want to do your research better champ.

Loudstrat

Coach
Broncos2010 = language decimater.

I thought the Broncos were going to steam ROLL all regardless, now we have to wait for them to get fit centres, backrow, sober trainers, the moon in Aquarius and the end of global warming before they will win again?

:lol::lol:

Latest posts