What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Thoughts by broncos2010

Didgi

This guys almost as funny as Gaba. I said almost.

Oh and its 'Folau' not 'Falou'. Geez I hope the Sharkies win today!! :D In saying that, the Broncos should probably get the two points.

:lol: True. I now want the Sharks to win just to prove this guy wrong.

broncos2010

Juniors
first half amazing stuff from broncos , just shows what we can do when we are near full strenght, second half was not that great with wallace gone but them that gillet guy , true class.

I heard we will lose wallace for around 6 weeks thats a massive blow for us so , injuires just keep coming back to us.

Probibly wont be so good against dogs next week with no wallace

Choppies

Coach
The Broncos beating the Sharks just reminds me of the Simpsons episode where Homer has to make Lisa a costume of Florida. Lisa ends up winning an award anyway.
Skinner: And the award for the children who had no help from their parents. Lisa Simpson and Ralph Wiggum
Ralph: Im Idaho
Skinner: Yes of course you are

Didgi

Broncos2010.5 is a genius. I bet no one else thought a full strength Broncos side could beat the pathetic sharks.

Jason Maher

Immortal
He's predicting them to win next years Premiership. Means we'll have to put up with these inane posts for another 18 months...

broncos2010

Juniors
they'll have to scrape them off the ground with a butter knife at the end of the game.Ingliss will hit watmough so hard that he will be so messed up that when he cross the street he can look both ways at once.

Didgi

Where are the mods..

---> Random thoughts by broncos2010

Yes I agree with you though.