What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Thoughts by broncos2010

broncos2010

Juniors
I told you guys at start of season the parra run was just a one of thing last year.They are not like the storm and dragons who can play week in week out.Parra back to where they belong at the bottam of the table.

Yeah and you also told us that the Bronco's were the real deal this year as well :crazy:

You make 87 different predictions a week. Just goes to prove that old saying-

"if a monkey flings enough sh*t at a wall, sooner or later some of it has to stick"

Ryan

Juniors
So why rub it in? I'm a Manly fan, and still feel a thread like this serves no purpose. Here's a tip...if Parra were to play The Bronco's in Brisbane right now, I think it'd be a very tough match !

nqcowboy87

Bench
I told you guys at start of season the parra run was just a one of thing last year.They are not like the storm and dragons who can play week in week out.Parra back to where they belong at the bottam of the table.

yeh, just another one of your wildy un-informed statements with no basis other than your own opinion

Ike E Bear

Juniors

Given your past success rate, I'd just like to get in early and thank you for launching the Eels' turnaround this year. I was worried that they might fall to pieces, but now feel confident that they'll make the eight and give it a shake in 2010. Cheers.

natheel

Coach
mate its early in the season, look at the dogs too they made the finals last year and r sitting on same points as parra. granted parra have been woeful but its too early yet, if its round 20 and parra r at the bottom of the ladder than i think ur 'prediction' has come true.

gronkathon

First Grade
Hayne and Parra only really picked up after Hayne gained confidence from a superb Origin series.

Mateo and Robson have got to be on very thin ice though

natheel

Coach
Hayne and Parra only really picked up after Hayne gained confidence from a superb Origin series.

Mateo and Robson have got to be on very thin ice though

u gotta feel sorry for robbo though, he played well last year and helped alot in getting us to the grand final, i think it was more of a 1 off year for him more than anyone else tbh

yeh mateo would be on thin ice but i honestly think Matt Keating should be looking over his shoulder.

Hayne played well last year even when he was in the five eight role when the team was going nowhere.

granted Hayne was the main man last year the whole team dug in too

Hindy and Cayless had great years, Inu played well when he came back and so too Mateo in the finals, Burt and Grothe were gaining us metres at the back Reddy was solid in defence, morts: a good season for a rookie. dont forget Fui Fui. the 2 main players from last year that arnt there are Kingston and Lowrie, and it looks like we r missing kingas spark from dummy half we had covered for lowrie well in shackleton but hes gone for the season which sucks too the boys r just going to have to dig deep again.

i honestly think parra can turn it around, they will probably come around the 4-7 mark on the table but if they turn it around from next week against raiders and get some back to back wins i think theyre a big chance of the top 4.

same goes for the dogs, both teams have shown they still have something there. Dogs last week and Eels against manly proved the brilliance and free flowing footy is still in them theyve just got to find it again.

Last edited:

broncos2010

Juniors
We are coming back , falou , yow yeh , kenny ,winterstain and teo all expected back this week that means only parker and hodges out. Tronc is coming to soonSo now Locky and Wallace will have players to go to and we will start winning again.Be scared boys we are coming back and we will steam roll sharks on sunday and many others.

gronkathon

First Grade
We are coming back , falou , yow yeh , kenny ,winterstain and teo all expected back this week that means only parker and hodges out. Tronc is coming to soonSo now Locky and Wallace will have players to go to and we will start winning again.Be scared boys we are coming back and we will steam roll sharks on sunday and many others.

Teo :lol: Broncos to get pumped again because you have no props worth a pinch of sh*t

_Johnsy

Referee
Well at least the excuses can stop. Honestly if you cant beat cronulla at home your mob should give the game away.

_Johnsy

Referee

Broncos 2010/2011 You are a stain, you don't even know your own bloody players. FYI it is antonio winterstein.

aussies1st

Staff member

You had 4 out of 5 of those players against the Warriors and you guys got steamrolled.

Doug2234

First Grade
u have been awfully quiet the past few weeks Broncos2010...

If you fail against the Sharks all the best for the next month... we obviously wont hear from you..