What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Thoughts by broncos2010

Doug2234

First Grade
So there is those that want to be and those that are just fakers and chooke when its business time of season.Storm , Sea Eagles , Dogs and Panthers look like the real deal to me this year.Parra and Dragons are just 2 over rated teams , one had a good run and the other just dont turn up in the finals.Sharks , just lol , Broncos , when we have all our players are probibly pushing for 7-8th this year.

you are dead set the biggest wanker on these forums.... f**k OFF!!

broncos2010

Juniors
There front row is very good there backs are pretty good ... Good start to season and look to be building something special.

rabbit0h8

Juniors
Panther are definitely strong this year and are a good chance to win especially if the Dragons stick to their usual finals form.

Godz Illa

Coach
Oh this thread has gotta hurt Panthers fans. broncos2010 don't go walking around Penrith. That's good advice for everyone tbh

far out lose stewart again for season and you dont have orford to run the team around and you are losing players by suspension , feel sorry for these guys so much bad luck since they won grand final even last year gettting knocked out in first week of finals.

this was a mad ramble, no?

broncos2010

Juniors
I am so confident tonight that we will smash those knights tonight that I am up to that bet.Thaidy and Parker to destroy the knights and locky and falou to do the rest.Knights will know why its called paincorp stadium.

MightyBronco

Juniors
lol.

I wouldnt bet 5 cents on the Broncs at the moment. Worst side in the worst form i have seen in my 22 years as a Broncs fan.

I've tipped em, but by god i wouldnt bet on em.

fourplay

Juniors
If he doesn't post again he will be back in 2012 under the name Broncos2012 because Broncos2011 is already taken.