What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Wikipedia Mafia

SeeJay

Juniors
And i want to add if you die because of this and you are indeed town, its mis's fault for derping the writeup.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Anywho, day one it shows a methodist baptise someone and add to their number. Last night i targeted you and the writeup says i was baptised because of it. I didnt get a qt or anything and was not recruited. So those that target you get baptised it appears. I dont know what this does...maybe when i die i will showup as methodist, or maybe the more baptisms you do the more power you get...i dunno. All i know is you are the one responsible for all the baptism/recruitment nonsense.

I really dont know about this. My role is town, I have recieved no messages to say otherwise. The role doesnt say targetting me caused you to be baptised, just that you were baptised.

Mis can you clear this up a bit for us?

Also targeting me SeeJay kind of goes against our no meta game pact.

SeeJay

Juniors
I targeted a random person night one, and a random person night two. You just happened to be the random on night two

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Bazal seemed shocked he was Methodist. Maybe you are both without knowing it.

If Bazal was recruited night 1, then it was CJ who was recruited night 2. There is the possibility that they dont know. Also there is the possibility I dont know too :crazy:
If Mis has done that it is the gayest thing in the world and im going to meta him on the next party bus, by c**k blocking him with every woman he talks to by introducing myself to them as 'sparkles' his life partner.

Misanthrope

Staff member
If Bazal was recruited night 1, then it was CJ who was recruited night 2. There is the possibility that they dont know. Also there is the possibility I dont know too :crazy:
If Mis has done that it is the gayest thing in the world and im going to meta him on the next party bus, by c**k blocking him with every woman he talks to by introducing myself to them as 'sparkles' his life partner.

You haven't been doing that already? :shock:

Misanthrope

Staff member
That makes so much more sense now. I was like "I'll help mix"? Mix what?

Update incoming.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Night Three

For the second time in as many nights, the group of Pakistani men waved their odd piercings at the pile of rocks. Tonight, however, they were joined by a horde of men in suits and what appeared to be a rather large ass.

The latter sat on the pile of rocks and tried to get comfortable, only to have another booming explosion put an end to its attempts at participation.

Pharaohmir is dead. He was The Buttocks, AMCOL Corporation Aligned Nice/Smelly/Fat Ass.

41801_50562441105_7063050_n.jpg

---------

Elsewhere, the Southern Black Rhino was quietly grazing when some joker ran by and splashed it with water.

To add insult to... well, not injury, but annoyance, another merkin with a machine gun opened up a can of whoop ass on the endangered animal. Only its thick hide prevented it from being brought low and harvested for ivory.

Southern Black Rhinoceros is not dead. It is Southern Black Rhino, Methodist Aligned Endangered Species.

black-rhino-200x300.jpg

-----------

And, as they rode back towards their base, the Pakistani men found their way blocked by a bunch of dudes in turbans and burkas.

"DERKA DERKA JIHAD!" they shouted.

"Bro," the Pakistani in the lead said, "We're basically cousins".

The terrorists nodded and retreated.

Last edited:

Latest posts