What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rangers win title, bugger, bloody, #@#%!

Raider Ultra said:
Admit it mate, you know I'm right. There's something wrong with a league where only two teams have won it for god knows how long.

Uha.

If it wasn't for Abramovic we'd have another ten years of the Arse/ManU Premiership.

Along with Chelski, the only other club to ever win the EPL, Blackburn, was also backed by a Mr Moneybags.

I don't care about the two horse race aspect of the SPL. It was just brilliant for Celtic to choke the way they did. Priceless!

Blue shirts the pride of both England and Scotland.

Eskimo Sharkie said:
I don't care about the two horse race aspect of the SPL. It was just brilliant for Celtic to choke the way they did. Priceless!

Blue shirts the pride of both England and Scotland.

Oh eye.

Hun20biggot.jpg

Is it his first game do you think?

mightybears

Bench
mightybears said:
the dutch league has had the same 3 teams [ajax, psv and rotterdam mob] win the title every year for the last forty bar one [az in the late 1970's]

correction to my post
AZ 67 Alkmaar won the title in 81, not late 70's
same year they lost the uefa cup final

and they got to the semi's this year as well?

as for rangers, eskimo sharkie
they got dragged into the 20th century by souness only 15 years back,
pride my arse[........maybe to the rev. ian paisley/then again he may support st mirren!]

Matt23

Staff member
Southern Saint = Supporter of an irrelevent joke of a league

FACT!!

Raider Ultra

Bench
I hope the two Old Firm teams never go into England. They can leave their bigoted, sectarian hatred for each other north of the border.

Parra_Eels

Bench
i only like the old firm match and the hearts-hibs match;. apart from that i dont really know any of the other teams. and although it would be controversial i hope villa get bellamy

Southernsaint

Staff member
Raider Ultra said:
I hope the two Old Firm teams never go into England. They can leave their bigoted, sectarian hatred for each other north of the border.

C'mon, we'd start off in the Cocal Cola league, with your lot.

Palace would probably get a ticket allocation of 3 in our ground.

When Palace wins the European Cup, makes another final & has 50,000 season ticket holders, then you can take the mick. ;-)

PS: Heard you got rolled at Campbelltown?! :lol:

Raider Ultra

Bench
I didn't exactly get rolled, but anyway... I'm not taking the mick, I just don't think you belong in the English league, mainly due to the political associations both clubs have.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Raider Ultra said:
I didn't exactly get rolled, but anyway... I'm not taking the mick, I just don't think you belong in the English league, mainly due to the political associations both clubs have.

Celtic Football CLub have no political association...

Latest posts