What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raper keeps position 2007 !

Frenzy.

Post Whore
SpiderShark said:
Alienating the fans - sorry the idiots, crueling the gate takings, instilling doubt in the future sponsorships, diminishing the fiscal year of 07, yadda, yadda, yadda. The guy was probably born on Setember 11 from the disaster he has left in his wake.

Wasn't long ago I blamed Raper for these atrocities as well. People thought I was mad. I was right again.

I'd prefer Raper went.

I blame him anyway/

I blame him for this, the riots in Cronulla, Chernobyl, cot deaths, boy scouts getting hives and anything else that comes to mind.

Surely

Post Whore
Generalzod said:
In all due respect Sharkforever other than that pretender Kimmorley name one other high profile player Anderson attracted to the club????

bailey, vagana.

Surely

Post Whore
Bailey was very highly regarded when he came to us, and vagana's record before he came to us speaks for itself.

Both were light years ahead of Mapp and that clown that played wing for manly last night.

Sharkforever said:
Anderson attracted a better class of player ... that's what good coaches with records do . Look at the players (with all due respects) that have been brought to the club since Anderson's sacking . High profile players wanted to come to our club under him ... since he left we've attracted DUCK EGG and achieved DUCK EGG !

wwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Why sir you do talk in a negative tone when referring to something so close to me as a DUCK EGG!!

Let me tell you that when you have one of those ovoid duckling capsules working it's way down and out your nether passage, stretching and ripping as it goes, IT IS an achievment!

Oh Lordy, Lordy wak wak yessum indeedy it is.

What's a duck to do?

BXP58610.JPG

Ducks and Drakes

130-ducks-and-drakes-nursery-rhyme.jpg

A duck and a drake,
And a halfpenny cake,
With a penny to pay the old baker.
A hop and a scotch
Is another notch,
Slitherum, slatherum, take her.

j0rd0_ShArKs

Juniors
JemimaPuddleduck. said:
wwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Why sir you do talk in a negative tone when referring to something so close to me as a DUCK EGG!!

Let me tell you that when you have one of those ovoid duckling capsules working it's way down and out your nether passage, stretching and ripping as it goes, IT IS an achievment!

Oh Lordy, Lordy wak wak yessum indeedy it is.

What's a duck to do?

BXP58610.JPG

Ducks and Drakes

130-ducks-and-drakes-nursery-rhyme.jpg

A duck and a drake,
And a halfpenny cake,
With a penny to pay the old baker.
A hop and a scotch
Is another notch,
Slitherum, slatherum, take her.

OK then:roll: :sarcasm:

Sharkforever

Juniors
Generalzod said:
In all due respect Sharkforever other than that pretender Kimmorley name one other high profile player Anderson attracted to the club????
Okay . In fact Vagana only signed with the Sharks with the understanding that Anderson would be the coach and that the club was going to help him with a career post football . What a waste of $$$ he was ... never seen a player earn so much and provide so little in the history of this club . Good luck Souths ... $1million for DUCK EGG !!!

As for others : Matthew Johns . Andrew Lomu.Greg Bird.Paul Franze.Danny Nutley. etc The recruitment was the best in 20 years and that was because Anderson and Theo Burgess knew what they were doing . Let's remember in his first year , Anderson got us one win away from the Grand Final . This was after a 8 match losing streak at the start of the year if I recall . We then won 11 straight and smashed Newcastle with ANDREW JOHNS with 64 points scored that day ... and who was clearly the best player on the field ... yep... BRETT KIMMORLEY . Johns may as well have been at a pub in Newcastle watching it .

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Vagana said he came becasue of the money & very little to do with who he coach was.
Bailey had a get out clause when Ando pissed off, didnt use it.

Sharkforever

Juniors
He certainly came for that alright ... I was that disgusted with Vagana this season that for the first time ever , I was giving a player of ours a spray from the ET stand during games . What a disgrace . He couldn't knock a maggot of a pork chop . If we could only turn back the clock and save that $$$ to keep some of our own young product.

Inferno

Coach
blacktip-reefy said:
Vagana said he came becasue of the money & very little to do with who he coach was.
Bailey had a get out clause when Ando pissed off, didnt use it.

Makes sense regarding Vagana. He was already in career best form when he came to us, and given that he was a Kiwi it wasn't to further his Rep career.

I wonder if Bails knew that Ando was going to coach the Roosters whether he would have headed there. It would add some starch to their pack in addition to Myles and Nuts.

Generalzod

Immortal
Inferno said:
Makes sense regarding Vagana. He was already in career best form when he came to us, and given that he was a Kiwi it wasn't to further his Rep career.

I wonder if Bails knew that Ando was going to coach the Roosters whether he would have headed there. It would add some starch to their pack in addition to Myles and Nuts.

Bails will go to the Roosters as well, Bails will claim to be homesick and will come straight home to the Roosters..